Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Jun 10, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Is Benzylarbutin the only thing that gives dramatic skin lightening? (PICS)
    I saw this guy's results on the Depig.forumup.com forum, and am quite jealous. I have only been using herbalinn fairness cream, and have only got half as much lightening as he has. Well I have been using it for a month, and this guy has been using it for he says 9 weeks. It's supposed to give dramatic results after 9 months, but qwhite a few people on that forum have posted before and afters that are impressive in much less time.

I would like to know from anyone using Benzylarbutin and getting good results, what else can you use along with it to potentiate the lightening? I mean, anything EXCEPT mono, I wouldn't dare experiment with mono. Because of the pictures I have seen of horrible results on that forum from mono but beautiful results from herbalinn fairness cream.

Thank you,

Celina Xoxo

Taken April

June (taken yesterday)

[/
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 10, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Mono and arbutin.
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Jun 10, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Hi Vicky! Which form of Arbutin, besides Benzylarbutin?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 10, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Beta-Arbutin.
    consumer Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Benzyl Arubtin is 95% certain a scam. It is nothing more than Arbutin. The depig forum and herbalinn are liars.

Celine, why don't you tell us the exact molecule in 'benzyl' arutin?

If anyone doubts what I am saying, please buy send your benzyl arbutin to a lab for testing.

I hate people taking advantage of other people's desperation!
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 15, 2010, 09:59 PM

There isn't such thing as "Benzylarbutin
    the men who rans the Depig.forumup.com invented this lie
    save your money! and save your skin!

and if someone will tell you something like
    "rihanna skin lightening secret"
    Don't fall for it
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jun 16, 2010, 02:11 PM

I'm not sure what the benzyl arbutin is, but I used to use it and it worked pretty well for me. I think the website depig.com is gone though. I miss the message board there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Monobenzone + Benzylarbutin = Total Permanent Depigmentation of Normal Skin (PICS) [ 44 Answers ]

Before 20% Mono http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d125/samirch99/0b0c3a2c.jpg @ Post ~1 yr: Some darkening and repigmentation following travel & suntanning, Resistance to 30% Mono developing http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d125/samirch99/now.jpg

Dramatic weight loss produces saggy skin: any tips? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was overweight ever since I was a young girl, and eventually went up to 200 pounds by the time I was 18. Before I turned 19 though I joined a gym and changed my eating habits and was able to lose 70 pounds, but I'm still left with seriously unsightly and cumbersome saggy skin on my belly and...

View more questions Search