Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleasc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Trying to find a 90's flick. Can't remember the title.
    This may be a bit vague (I just woke up after dreaming I was in it and I'm sure it's a flick from years ago) but any help would be greatly appreciated!!

All I can remember is it's set on an island of some sorts and a group of people hijack a small plane to get there. I can't recall what their after (I'm assuming a mass robbery of sorts) but I sort of recall that they devastate the island and are foiled by a chick at the end.

Not much to go on but if I remember anything else I'll let you know.

Cheers
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 12:56 PM
    The beach with leonardo di caprio?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

Early 90's anime that I can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys I saw this anime in the 90's. Its about a man who may be a cop of some sort and is tossed out a windows,he got hurt really bad and the government or something turned him into some sort of ninja with cybernetics I think. I remember he has red eyes he fools a girl into thinking he's not the...

Looking for title of 60's horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from the 60's or early 70's. It's about a mentally deranged girl who lived in an attic room and her twin sister returns to the house and does not know her sister is in the attic

Can't remember name of horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was little, maybe early 80's. These children were riding a bus and went through some kind of smog that turned their fingernails black and then they started killing people. Does anyone know the name of it. It scared me then but I would like to see it now. Thanks

Two 90's sitcoms... can't remember name [ 5 Answers ]

First sitcom involves a robot child who I think was a housekeeper. She always wore the same outfit and spoke in a monotone voice. The second sitcom had a girl in it that at anytime she could put her index fingers together to stop time. I know these are vague descriptions. Wish I had more to...

View more questions Search