Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emo_chic_93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 08:30 AM
    can you eat dairy ever after getting your tongue pierced?
    people say you can't but my friend has her tongue pierced and she eats dairy a lot and I was wondering if you're allowed to eat dairy products or not. :confused:

Please answer me ASAP. I really need to know

Thank you so much for your time :cool:
    ^_^
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2008, 08:39 AM
    You can, but be careful with some of the products that use live-culture ingrediants, as it can cause infection. Certain types of yogurt can, but ice cream shouldn't hurt you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convince my mom to let me get my tongue pierced? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey.I want to get my tongue pierced but my mom won't let me... my dad would let me but he won't take me cause it would make my mom mad.. how could I convince my mom to let me get it done?

How to convince my mom to let me to get my tongue pierced. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my mom said that I can get my tongue pierced when I turn 16. But I want to get it done for my 14 birthday in four months. I have spent hours On the internet researching about pros and cons, possible outcomes, what do look for in a shop and piercer, and aftercare. I also have read MILLIONS of...

Should I get my tongue pierced [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want my tongue pierced on my 16th birthday which is in two weeks Will it hurt if I have it done? My pain threshold is quite good

Wer can I get my tongue pierced at 14 [ 6 Answers ]

Eloo I want ma tongue dun but I dno wer you can get it dun in london at the age of 14 because everywer I go you got to be 18:mad: n ma dad don't really want me getting it dun but how can I persuade him to let me get it dun because I don't want to get it dun behind his bak xxx

Trimethoprim + dairy? [ 3 Answers ]

Im taking Trimethoprim and was wondering why you cannot be in direct sunlight and eat dairy products? :eek:

View more questions Search