Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amac12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Weakness after operation
    Had op for kidney stones , in hospital 9days asthings didn't go to plan. Sent home, after 5days taken back in with septicema, took 4days to get over it. Home now but still very weak, been to gp and sent for blood tests to see if I am anemic wonder if I have mrsa I have no energy at al. How long does recovery take?l
    zoe12345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Recovery after surgery can take a while, depending on the person. If you're very concerned ask your doctor otherwise just wait it out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking Kindness for weakness [ 1 Answers ]

3 weeks ago I got a call from my best friend who is not in the country. He tells me his loser of a step son is being thrown out and would I be able To find him a temporary place. I decide to take the kid in. I would not charge rent and their was no agreement.I figure kids is down on his luck....

Erection and weakness [ 3 Answers ]

I am at the age of fifty and have erection problem even my partner is in my bed

Depression,weakness,caugh,tireness,rashes in my skin,headach [ 1 Answers ]

I have these sings in my body Depression,weakness,caugh,tireness,rashes in my skin,headach,I have a bad taste in my mouth and white spot in my tongue . Can you tel me what it will be ? What kind of diseases is this ?

Abortion .weight loss and weakness! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had an abortion exactly before one month.I was 53 kgs then and my height is 5.3 .So according to BMS I was aperfect girl. But after my abortion and during that time I had a lot of tension and pain and I lost 8 kgs and now I am under weight --- just 45 Kgs. Now I am out of...

Dizziness and weakness while in office [ 5 Answers ]

HI, Iam getting dizziness and weakness all over the body from the last 2 months. Interesting is that I feel all sort of symptoms when I am in the office and when I go back home the symptoms seems to be reduced. I have tested my Blood Pressure and it was 140/90 in the office and tested again and...

View more questions Search