Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Squeaks 77 I did not once say it was all her fault! I am completely totally aware of the mistakes I made. But she's the one who let us go and finsihed by text! Bloody text! I saw a girl once for 2 weeks... and after 2 weeks I had the deceny to tell hr I didn't want anything serious... TO HER FACE! I;m not blamimg just her. I blame both of us!
    lisa19xx Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Hi. I think it is totally immature to dump someone by a text message. I think its her loss you should find someone far more mature and better than that. I know once you have feelings for someone its not as easy as that but after meeting other people it must only get easier. Will someone please do my post I just put on please. Its about pregnancy thanks :)xx wish you all the nest with relationships
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 03:26 PM
    its just the things I never had the chance to say to you... ' what do u think?
    Your letting those feelings distract you. Life doesn't always give us the closure we need.

Jun 12, 2008, 03:33 AM
    I find that it's the mornings I feel worse. And moments during the day! Though last night at midnight I had just come bac from meeting with a friend and walking across embankment bridge (which me and her did often), I was a wee bit drunk and I just starred out over the river thames, listenig to incubus, thinking 'she should be here with me right now' and I got really down. But I have things to be looking forward 2. like I had just come back from a meeting with my friends who I'm setting up a theatre company with, but things like this, all the good things I want to tell her about, not because I want to impress her, but because I want to share these things with her.
    f104 Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Jun 12, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MR SADSACK
    Hey I agree with everyone here too
    NO CONTACT its been as hard as hell for me to do the same thing and you get your moments and you get your days I find certyain things will remind me of her then I think .....maybe I will just to get closure...
    You know something my friend closure is b/s
    Its a word you use to have contact again...
    Why she did this to you in such a manner is horrible and not right....
    but SHE dod it and she needs to live with it...
    Does it get better?
    Of course it does but its not an overnight thing I cried 4 times yesterday and im a grown man...I just blubbered..
    then coming in to work today that light shone on me again ....the one from the end of the tunnel and you know something .... its getting brighter by the day... its a way off but it is getting brighter
    talking to her will make things much much worse hang in there a little longer you have many here who will help
    Its funny we forget so many other magnificent things in our lives while we concentrate on them...
    just remember this.... for every minute you sit round worrying about her and thinking what she is doing you lose on your own life.....
    take a look round today my friend and embrace 'other things' im trying im like you its not easy but by god it DOES WORK!
    So true. I cried on and off all day yesterday too. I was dumped on Sunday.

Jun 12, 2008, 09:08 AM
    I go through so many different emotions. Currently I am doing a job which mean I spend all my time on my own. Just found out that the last 2 single mates of mine both have gfs... so I'm all on my lonesome. I go through emoptions of wanting her back so much, to hating her and feeling so much anger towards her, then I just really miss her, other times I just don't care. Is this normal?

Jun 12, 2008, 10:58 AM
    You sound normal to me friend. Remember thoughts are only thoughts and are okay. Just don't act on those thoughts and you will be okay. I am sure those feelings of hate, love and anger will gradually diminish over time. But they will take time. Your mates may have GFs but they are still your mates and they are still there for you to some extent are they not? Are you exercising that will help deal with the pain.

I too have been tempted to call and beg her to come back but I will not allow myself to. I hate pain and begging her to come back will only cause the pain to last longer.

Your emotions are the same as mine. A couple of days ago I had a book that she lent me and forgot to get from me. I took it to a friend's place and we shot up with all manner of guns. I hope she asks for it back one day the look on her face would be priceless.

Jun 12, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Hahahah that's brilliant! Alas I have no stuff of hers to shoot up. She has my copy of chasing amy though which sucks as its one of my favourite films. Do you use msn f104. amybe we could talk on there. I have a lot to say and I want to talk to someone who knows.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 12, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Lol... if you dot have anything of hers make like a big doll that loos like her and shoot that.. IDK.. im just giving an idea :D

Jun 12, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Haha not a bad idea! I just get so angry when I think about her sometimes! Grrrrrr!!

Jun 12, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by srulik86
    hahahah thats brilliant! alas i have no stuff of hers to shoot up. she has my copy of chasing amy though which sucks as its one of my favourite films. do u use msn f104., amybe we could talk on there. i have a lot to say and i wanna talk to someone who knows.

Dude my MSN/e-mail is [email protected] feel free to contact me.

Of course I am at school at the moment. But when I get home in about 3 hours I will be at my computer.

Jun 12, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Cheers buddy, I've just added u and will speak to u later.

Quote Originally Posted by damaged
    lol...if you dot have anything of hers make like a big doll that loos like her and shoot that..IDK..im just giving an idea :D

Of get old records that only cost about 10 cents each and smash them with rocks that also feels great.

It just burns me. Ex's say things like "Oh this is the happiest I have ever been" and " I love you so much" or they tell there friends and familiy "He is so good to me and blah, blah, blah" and then they kick us to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by srulik86
    cheers buddy, i've just added u and will speak to u later.
    Cool mate!
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 12, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by f104
    Of get old records that only cost about 10 cents each and smash them with rocks that also feels great.

It just burns me. Ex's say things like "Oh this is the happiest I have ever been" and " I love you so much" or they tell there friends and familiy "He is so good to me and blah, blah, blah" and then they kick us to the curb.
    I know exactly what you all mean. It is so hard.

Jun 12, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Yep exactly. I mean 4 weeks before we split she actually had a breakdown because we were together and she said she had been crying for days and couldn't live without me and how she's never felt this way about anyone. 4 weeks later, she dumps me by text and that's it.. she's fine and apaprently we don't work well 2gther and its not meant to be. Hahaha its actually laughable... I mena how messed up is she? Or me for beliving her crap!
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 12, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Hi Srulik,

You aren't messed up at all for believing her. You really loved her and thought she loved you too. Feel proud that you are so nice, and that you did believe her, even though she did this. You are a really good guy, and you know how to love someone. And you will certainly fall in love again with a woman who truly deserves to be loved by you.

Jun 12, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Awww starlite1 thank you. I am human and I know I make mistakes, big ones sometimes, but one thing I do know is that I did love her and I do know how to love and I look forwad to being with someone who will love me back.

Jun 12, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    I know exactly what you all mean. It is so hard.

It is interesting how both men and women who get dumped seem to experience similar feelings.

Jun 12, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Its weird. It's that feeling of being left behind! I ended things with her 5 months ago when she kept messing me around... and although I missed her, I actually felt very strong, oin control and able to move on easier. Then now she dumped me... I feel lost, alone and really sad. Both me and her av reversed roles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search