Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Priyalatha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Scholarship to pursue masters in UK
    Greetings

Im a first class Counselling graduate and also the Univeristy's Gold Medalist. I have also received my Faculty's Excellence Award and 5 Dean's List Awards. With all the qualification and an offer to study in University of Portsmouth, UK, sadly Im from poor family background. My parents can't afford to fund my studies. As my offer to study is on Criminology and Criminal Psychology , Im facing failures in getteing a scholarship in my own country, Malaysia. I hope there are any other sources of funding that can help me out. Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Are you saying that you want to study Criminology and Criminal Psychology? Or, do you mean that they are willing to help you financially, only if you study Criminology and Criminal Psychology?

Thanks!
    Priyalatha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 12:03 AM
    I want to study Criminology and Criminal Psychology and I have an offer to study in University of Portsmouth. But I need funding/ scholarships to study abroad. Thank you for the fast respond. Thank you
    wsmith47 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Wow, another unanswered question. If this isn't too late, Priyalatha, you could try searching GoAbroad.com's scholarship abroad directory.

EDIT: Here's the direct link to the GoAbroad.com scholarship for masters degree in Criminal Justice/Correction in the United Kingdom

Hope this helps,
    Wesley :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for masters degree [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am a IT graduate from Bhutan and would like to request for help in finding scholarships to pursue my masters degree. Since Bhutan is a developing country, we cannot fund the masters course ourselves, hence the need for the scholarship. I would be very grateful if you could give me a way to...

Scholarship for masters program [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am Rabida from Bangladesh. I have completed BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) last summer. And now I am planning to do my masters in Human Resource Management or Accounting.I am looking for such masters program which could offer some scholarship. Since I am from a devoloping...

Scholarship for masters course [ 4 Answers ]

Tell me is any trust or institute give the scholarships for masters course

Scholarship for masters [ 1 Answers ]

I did my bachelor of commerce degree and I am intending to go for masters(mba) in human resources management, I want to know where can I get scholarship as I don't have a good financial position to sponsor myself. I am from the least developed countries. Also which universities offer such a...

View more questions Search