Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glozar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Illegal Tax return
    I just would like to know can I find out if someone filed me illegally on their tax return.
    I was told that A person had filed me.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Please explain. What do you mean by 'filed me illegally"?
    Did some one claim you as a dependent without meeting the requirements?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 12:07 PM
    A phone call to the IRS should yield the needed information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internal rate of return, net present value, return on invextment [ 1 Answers ]

what do we mean by internal rate of return, net present value and average annual return on investments? What do they imply? And, how are they computed?

Filing status different for Federal return and State return [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use a different filing status for Federal and State? I got married in October last year, but I and my wife were residing in separate states till early 2007. So, on Dec 31st we were married but did not stay together. For the state I guess we cannot file JOINT because of different states....

Dual Status Return or NR Return [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was in US 2006 on H1B since 1st May '06 to 8th May '07 along with Wife and son on H4 My earlier visits to US were as below 2002(H1b) - 92 Days 2003(H1b) - 83 Days 2004 (H1b) - 216 Days (Tax return filed as Dual status) 2005(H1b) - 0 Days 2006(H1b) - 147 Days

How I can fill tax return wihtout my wife ITIN # and show her at my tax return [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a h1 visa holder living New York and my wife joined with me she has h4 visa When I fill this year tax return I want to get benefit how I can get ITIN # for her Yes I know about W-7 form but it's very confision Give me some info please step by step Thanks

Return on Assets & Return on Equity [ 1 Answers ]

Question... Lily Cosmetics has annual sales of $500,000,000. They maintain a net after tax profit margin of 5% and they have a sales-to-assets ratio of 4. A) What is the Return on assets? B) If the debt/equity ratio is 0.5, what is the Return on Equity?

View more questions Search