Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aphroditeskiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 09:16 PM
    What are some affordable South Vancouver Island, BC activities?
    What are affordable, interesting things (under $50, preferably under $10) to do on a visit to "South Island" region (see map: Maps - South) of Vancouver Island, BC in Canada (NOT including Victoria)?

I'm going with a lover in June.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 21, 2008, 12:56 PM
    I see you haven't got an answer about your trip to Vancouver. When are you are leaving for your trip. Parasailing might be fun if you're into that. It's inexpensive, and a lot of fun. You can rent jet ski's, boats, and so on, also. The beaches are great! I'm not sure what kind of activities you are interested in, and I haven't been to Vancouver in awhile, but there are soooo many things you can do without spending a whole lot of money.

Have a Great Trip! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Affordable tender steaks [ 7 Answers ]

I cannot afford a tender cut of beef. Occasionally Sirloin will be on sale. But rib eye, T -bone- porterhouse and those cuts of meat pass the Sirloin category are Out of my price range. Is there a steak below Sirloin. That is decently tender. I have tried other cuts But mainly they are...

Affordable Invitro [ 1 Answers ]

:) Do you all know where I can get affordable IVF treatments and a health insurance provider that will help cover the cost?T

Theft under $5000 at the Bay Vancouver. [ 2 Answers ]

I did something I'm not proud of ans wish I never did. My friend and I stole items between around $500 3 times at the Bay, getting caught the last . I told them everything as the people who brought us in were really good interrogators, and when I asked if I'd get a permanent record they said yes. ...

View more questions Search