Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princessgoofygo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 08:03 PM
    All talk but no walk
    When I talk to my finance I say s things like ill get better or ill do it or sorry but I say things but don't have the actions to prove it, I mean what I say but I don't do what I say and I don't know how to express myself and I don't know how to make the words come out right I don't think before a talk or act. Any advice on how or what to do?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Is it possible you are so stressed about about *everything* that you need medical treatment? You have to go to your physician immediately for an evaluation and perhaps a referral. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old doesn't talk or walk [ 5 Answers ]

[Hi, I have a 3yr old son who doesn't talk and has only started walking with the aide of a grandpa frame. He has had all different test done but will still don't have any answers. He's a very lovable boy and understands every thing you say to him, can any one help me. Regards Nicole

My dog won't walk [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old lab spaniel mix. He's normally a great dog - energetic on walks even too energetic. For the past couple of days whenever I ask him to go for a walk he gets all excited but then when we get outside we cross the street and he lays down and won't budge. He usually walks fine on...

Dog Won't Walk [ 2 Answers ]

I adopted a 14 week old beagle/Australian shepherd 4 days ago. He refuses to walk when we're outside. I have him on a harness and use a 6' nylon leash. He will walk a few steps, then sit down and won't budge. I have tried luring him and rewarding with treats, getting down on the ground and...

How do you walk away? [ 6 Answers ]

Im still having trouble letting go of my 3 year relationship with my ex girlfriend. Its been almost 3 months maybe 4 and I still can't walk away without wanting to try to make it work with her and when it comes to trying not to be her friend I can't do that either I go a day maybe a week at best...

Can I walk away? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here is my story. I live in an apartment complex in Florida. I have put in various maintenance requests, but only about 1/2 of them they forward to maintenance. I recently had to call code enforcement to resolve one issue. This resulted in my landlord absolutely hating me, but the job...

View more questions Search