Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starwishing Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Transfer procedure
    Is it easy to transfer to another graduates school? Can I transfer my grades to save time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 07:56 PM
    In the US you will have to apply to another school and be accepted, Each school will determine what parts of the prior study will be accepted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L2 EAD applying procedure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am in tucson with a L2 visa... How can I apply for EAD... online or should I visit the centers for it It will be of great help if anyone tells me the exact procedure... And can I start looking for a job before obtaining EAD?? How long it will take to obtain ead..? Help...

Hsg procedure [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying for about a year now. This month I am having a hsg done. Checking tubes to see if they are blocked. Does anyone know if this procedure is very painfull

Unsure procedure of sex [ 5 Answers ]

Basically I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for about 4 months now. I as yet have not orgasmed during sex. Recently my boyfriend has starting playing with me so I orgasm that way. My problem is he plays with me before I have sexual intercourse, by this time I have climaxed and the...

Procedure for a Summons [ 1 Answers ]

When you get a summons should you contact the lawyer name on the summons to see if it could be worked out without going to court especially if it's dealing with a foreclosure.

Eviction Procedure [ 19 Answers ]

OK I'm going to make this short but simple.. I have a court date to go to court on March 21st to evict me from my apartment due to non payment of rent.. How long from the day in court do I have to stay here.I need to know as soon as possible as Iam on a very low income and I recive only a minimum...

View more questions Search