Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curioustash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Haunted or not
    I just want to know how to find out the history of my house so that I may decifer weither or not its haunted any good web sites
    tiamokiss Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jun 10, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curioustash
    i just want to know how to find out the history of my house so that i may decifer weither or not its haunted any good web sites
    Lol well no websites to help you find the history of your house, but you may find that on old news papers about accidents in your area, why do you think its haunted what do you see?
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curioustash
    i just want to know how to find out the history of my house so that i may decifer weither or not its haunted any good web sites
    This is a good website. Just tell us the story behind your haunting, well what you think is haunting your house. And We will probably find the answer to your problems.
    wanabdesinger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curioustash View Post
    Helo my house is also feeling haunted would you be able to tll me if you ever found the history of you house and if so how did you do this

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted [ 37 Answers ]

Im 12 and for as long as I can I rember creepy things have happened to me things ending up wear I did not leave them money in a locked bank and I had the key it looked untouched but when I looked into it nothing was to be found even though I put money in it then I got some more money in it and it...

Haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search