Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 10:46 AM
    I Sound Drunk When I Talk
    I changed new telephone providers, and today, I installed new voice mail. Well... I sounded drunk on my recorded greeting, it was terrible. I re-recorded the message, and it was better. However, I was shocked at what I sounded like... slow and labored and...

I wonder why; what are some reasons... maybe I have had a stroke... maybe my tongue is swollen?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Maybe the new provider is using VOIP and the compression is causing the audio distortion.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 11:13 AM
    WOW... I believe that's it. :)

Many thanks, NK :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drunk sex [ 11 Answers ]

I saw my boyfriend having sex with another women in my car. He was drunk and don't remember what happened. Before this we were the perfect couple and he loved the ground I walked on. He said he is sorry for what he has done and he hates himself and will do anything for another chance. He has got...

Hissing sound when I talk [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wearing new upper dentures for approx. 2 months and it feels too big for my mouth. Also, I feel that I am talking with a hissing sound, like I have a mouth full of saliva which I do not. What can I do about this or is this only temporary? When I am talking I can tell people are looking...

The Drunk in Bar [ 3 Answers ]

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the restroom. A few minutes later, a loud, bloodcurdling scream is heard. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar. The bartender goes to investigate why the drunk is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there?...

He only has sex when he is drunk. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my bofriend for about five years. He will only have sex when he has been drinking and 90 percent of the time it is me satisfying him. This problem has been here since the start of our relationship I can only remember us once at the start giving equal sex to each other with him...

Drunk sex? [ 2 Answers ]

All right, I don't know why I'm thinking about this now but oh well. A couple months back at the end of September me and my friend went to this boys house to drink. Anyway I can recall everything that happened that night, maybe not all the words but basically everything. One thing led to another...

View more questions Search