Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 11:02 AM
    As I said in reply 558 I went round and round about believe/accept vs believe IN
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/religio...ml#post1148394 and he still insisted he has no beliefs.
    NOW he claimed he does :confused:
    No need to wonder why his posts get up into the 500 to 600 posts range!!!
    tsila1777 Posts: 138, Reputation: 18

Jul 23, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Cred is a bore, and I am tired of combating with him. I only wanted to congratulate you on finally getting him to admit he believes. His icon is so disrespectful, but that only goes to show how full of bullsh*t he is. Also how A** in nine he is…………which he could not figure out what that meant, as “English is only his third language”…and then asked if I knew, and I am the one who wrote it.

It is not so difficult, just say it quickly, asinine. The A** would have been the funny part if only he could have understood. Two whammies in one, but he missed it, poor Cred.

Peace and love, my friend, keep up the good work!

Wado,
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 12:41 PM
    I don't see how this pretense of dancing on Credo's intellectual grave in his own thread, calling him bad words, and saying that he is ignorant or uneducated, when he clearly is educated, advances any particular line of argument.

What "good work" did you do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Thread Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Supporting wall [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys I live in Manchester,UK n want to knock down a wall to create an open plan kitchen/dining but hoe do I know if it's a supporting wall?

Supporting the Troops [ 4 Answers ]

Someone sent this to me - and I was asked to share. Sharing with all of you, seems to be the best place :D Hope you don't mind me sharing. This applies to all Troops, American and those brave troops from all over the world, who stand by our side. This clip was received with the following...

Supporting the terminally ill [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to support someone who is terminally ill and extreemly depressed about it. He speaks of suicide and is saying his good-byes to everyone. Should I go visit or just make myself available?

How can I tell if it's a supporting wall? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I would like to remove a wall between my living room and a rather arkwardly shaped hallway. Our house is just over 100 years old. The floor board upstairs do run the same way as the wall (north to south) but the wall runs for just less than half the house (there is no beam continuing from...

Is it a supporting wall? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I would like to remove a cupboard in my kitchen but am not sure if it is safe to do so. I live on the middle floor in a block of three. The cupboard is in the corner of the room and is brick. The floors are concrete. How do I tell if this is a supporting wall? I only wonder because a plumber...

View more questions Search