Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adela Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Denim cropped jacket
    Recently, I found a denim cropped jacket (picture below) that I bought like a couple years ago in my closet. Is this jacket style still in? I want to corporate a modern and contemporary look to it, what do you suggest to pair it with? And what kind of occasion would you wear that? Thanks in advance!

somebodybruce Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 06:34 AM
    That jaket looks great! Last year, that was very popular in my city. I have no idea why it happened, but that jacket was really works.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2008, 11:08 PM
    I have seen a few people wearing it in the past couple months.
    I think it goes pretty much with anything casual
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 03:35 PM
    I have one... I wear it with dark jeans, a blouse, and I always match my shoe color to my blouse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WWII Jacket [ 4 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandfather's WWII army jacket and I have no idea what one of the arm patches is for. On the left sleeve there is a patch for the 1st Calvary Division. The one I am questioning is on the right sleeve. Stitched on the patch is the word "STABUENO" and the image is blue, white,...

How to stretch denim? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've just bought some levi jeans, which are 32'' waist, 34'' leg, and for some reason are just a bit small round the waist. I know what your thinking... lose some weight tubby!! However, all my jeans etc are of that size, and are fine. Does anyone know of a way to stretch denim, i.e. the...

Sports Jacket [ 1 Answers ]

Sports Jacket is required as dresscode in restaurants in Dominican Republic What is Sports Jacket? Is it a blazer or any informal jacket? I also have an Italian leather jacket - can I wear that? Thanks

Leather jacket [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new leather jacket and the first time I wore it it left a black residue on my clothing. Is there anything I can do or will it stop after a while?

Leather Jacket woes [ 3 Answers ]

During a recent mixer my wife and I were given HELLO tags that you put on to your clothing to introduce yourself. Well she was wearing a leather jacket and placed the tag on the leather. When she removed the tag there was residue that had imbedded itself in the leather. We have not yet taken...

View more questions Search