Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamesT55363 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 09:39 AM
    2006 Suzuki King Quad
    My wife rides a 05 King Quad 700. We just had it serviced to the tune of $1350.00. While riding down a dirt road it just quit. The "fl", hot light came on and the fan is not working. I have checked the obvious, fuses, connections, fluid levels. Does anyone know of a sensor that it might be? The dealer wants $90 to look at it. Don't use Brewsters in Maple Plain EVER! [email protected].
    detroitdiesel Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Hi,

This is a pretty common problem with those.. My buddy has one and he told me about this web site,,

http://www.nyrocatv.com/forum.cgi

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Suzuki Marauder [ 5 Answers ]

1999 Suzuki Marauder engine shuts off after you put it in gear, what could be causing this?

About my 97 suzuki sidekick [ 1 Answers ]

Why after I replaced the water pump, the thermostat and the radiator my car is still overheated? I have a 97 suzuki sidekick and my friend had driven it when there was a water leack from the radiator but it's still overheated. Could it be the block craked or the head gasket?there is no leak noe...

Suzuki Esteem [ 4 Answers ]

How often should a 2002 Suzuki Esteem need fuel injection service? Should the relay box need to be replaced twice within a 4 month time span?

Suzuki GS 550L [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 1982 suzuki gs 550L. I put in a new battery and stator. The battery was fully charged as the manufacturer indicated. I tried starting the bike and it kept turning over but never started. The battery was drained within 5 minutes of tryiung to start it. I jumped the bike with my car and it...

Suzuki 250rgv [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My suzuki was running fine.When I went to start it up again yesterday.it starts I pull the clutch but as soon as I kick it into gear. It jerks forward and switches off! While the clutch is still in... someone said it might be the kickstand but I've checked the wires and they seem fine.. what...

View more questions Search