Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcraner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Relocation reimbursement
    What is a reasonable relocation bonus for an individual moving from PA to DC?
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Depends on how badly the company wants the person and what the salary range is for that position. My standard has been 10K (grossed up) and housing for 3 months. But that's just what it takes to get me to move. Your case may be different.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Most companies don't give any now adays, others will pay only actual expensies, normally your company will have a standard set amount for such moved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relocation Reimbursement and Taxes [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is in the process of negotiating a position with a large public university:) . In our dreams:rolleyes: , we'd like all the help/money we can get to cover our relocation costs (i.e. movers, house hunting, realtor's commission to sell our home, closing costs on a new home, etc.). Moving...

Relocation Reimbursement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a client that is moving his employees from MI to AZ. He is reimbursing them for their costs. Including paying 2000.00 a month extra in which the employee can use either to pay on housing in AZ until home is sold in MI. What I need to know is: It is my understanding that relocation is...

Reimbursement [ 2 Answers ]

I need to reimburse an employee for expenses that they paid for with their own cash... it says to issue a check for reimbursement and journalize this cash purchase of merchandise... when issuing a check on the check stub who do I write the check to and what is it for and when journalizing it what...

Relocation reimbursement. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I recently converted from being a contractor to a full time employee. My new employer is giving me a relocation reimbursement/bonus of $5,000. This will not be grossed up ---- meaning that I will have to pay taxes on it. The salary that they have given me is $70K/year for this position in...

No Taxed Relocation Reimbursement [ 1 Answers ]

My company moved me last year and paid for all expenses including four months of temporary housing. This is being reported as non-taxed income. How much if any of this is deductible. What documentation do I need in order to deduct these expenses? Thanks for the information,

View more questions Search