Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocksw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 02:53 AM
    Not Able to created a CD or DVD
    Hello

I recelently received this sony handycam dcr-hc26 digital mini cassette camcorder.
    Well you can transfer your video to the computer through a USB cable, I have installed the software that was included and my USB streaming works with the video playing on the computer
    Now I Try to write a cd that will contain these transferred files, CD is write properly but that cd is not compatible with CD player, I want to write a cd that I can play on CD player please send me the information how can I do that,
    Please let me know It's quite urgent because my system disc is full and I need to free it

Thanks
    rocksw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 02:54 AM
    Please reply if any body have any kind of idea how can I do that
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 04:34 AM
    CD-R/RW disc support for home theater type CD players is problematic at best and worse the older the CD player is. You'll need to lookup the specifications for your CD player and decide on a disc format it supports and then write compatible discs.

Discs also only hold around 700-800 MB of data, so an external USB connected hard disk may be a better temporary storage solution until you can find a disc format compatible with your CD player.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've created an airlock, can anyone tell me how to get rid of it [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I changed my bath and sink taps this weekend and so I drained the system and closed all the appropriate valves (or so I thought). Once I finished I reopened the system and taps worked fine. However my power shower now has nothing coming through it... just air. I am told I have created an...

Windspeed created in takeoff? [ 3 Answers ]

How strong is the wind behind the engines during takeoff? For example behind a boeing 747. What is the strength compared too, Hurricane, storm.. Thank's, Roger

How was coal created? [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious about how coal was created far below the surface of the earth. I have always thought that somehow it was compressed vegetable matter and if that is correct, how did it get covered so deeply?

Why Desktop.ini created every tme [ 2 Answers ]

Did any body know why desktop.ini created any time in every folder... and it is hidden... if u want to see that... just search "Desktop.ini" and u get the whole list... can any body tell... why that's happen... and way to remove that... Wating for reply... Regards, Jack

What Is Created When [ 2 Answers ]

Benzene, TNT, Picric acid, Nitrocellulose + thermal engergy are combined. C6H6 + C6H2CH3(NO2)3 +(NO2)3C6H2OH + C12H16(NO3)4O6 + thermal energy --->?? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search