Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abidhussain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 12:54 AM
    Working in abroad allow in islam?
    Sir I am working in uae.but I am confuse that with out family working in abroad allow in Islam?
    And your job not allow you leave with in 2 year.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2008, 02:18 AM
    Not sure I understand your question,if you could explain a bit more,we might be able to help you.
    Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes while working Abroad [ 7 Answers ]

To whom it may concern, I am currently on OPT status and will end at the end of January 2008. Upon that completion, my company will be sending me on a one year oversea assignment. I will be back after a year or maybe even shorter (i.e. sometime end of 2008) under H-1 or L-1 visa. As I will...

Working as a Doctor/Physician Abroad (from you.S.) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My husband is a retired MD (ObGyn) in the U.S. I am 2o years younger and a retired (I'm 42) journalist. We love traveling, but also want to do something meaningful with our lives and earn a little money too keep traveling. We have been looking into doing medical work in Saudi Arabia,...

How to apply for working abroad? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to settle abroad... can anyone guide ne how to go about it?

US citizen living/working abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm helping my sibling file her return. For 2006, she worked for a non-US company while living outside of the US. Her old job, a US-based company, issued a 1099-R for a distribution of about $1,200 in 2006. It's from a profit-sharing plan/pension paid out when she left the company in 2005. ...

View more questions Search