Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtres Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 12:35 AM
    My ex didn't reply to the B'day message
    Hey...
    I need your help guys. My ex broke up with me 2 months ago. It was his b'day a few days back and after contemplating about whether I should wish him or not I finally decided NOT to wish him. But guess what my will kind of broke down and I decided to wish him the next day by scrapping him- belated happy b'day. Now all I was expecting was a thanks,honestly. Now its been two days and he hasn't scrapped back.Wat's wrong with him? He hasn't deleted that scrap either.Wats going on here? Does he hate me?
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Jun 9, 2008, 12:41 AM
    I don't think he hates you, dtres. A myriad of reasons could explain why he hasn't replied, but the reality of the situation is that you two are no longer together. You guys only broke up 2 months ago. It's obvious you still harbor feelings for him, which is absolutely expected, but you need to give each other time/distance to move on. It may be that he's taken this route.

Best.
    dtres Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 01:19 AM
    Thanks jiltedgirl... I guess you are right. But all I wish was that he had said a thanku and moved on.Basic courtesy isn't it? It would have been easier for me to also move on then. But what he has done has only left me wondering WHY?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 06:19 AM
    That's all on you, and his actions are very clear. Its your disappointment in not having your expectations met, that have you tripping, and you should chalk it up, and move on yourself.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 06:27 AM
    If you were being honest, you'd realize you weren't hoping he'd respond "out of common courtesy." You were wishing he'd respond because you were hoping to get more in the response, including some sense of how he's doing and even some positive glimmer back at you.

Admit it.

Since you were the one who GOT dumped, this is all perfectly normal. It will take you a long time to get over the idea that "he'll be back if I can just ___________". This mental trap is yours to fall into every time you give it a chance...

Be strong. Your future "mr awesome relationship" is already headed your way. Don't miss it while fretting over "mr yesterday."
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 9, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Agree...
    He hasn't reply because he doesn't want to.. Don't think about it too much.. Stay away from him & move on.. Apparently he's doing the same thing!
    eastcoast1 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Lesson learned, don't text him ever again, you know he won't reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So I saw my ex with another guy : '( didn't respond to well [ 18 Answers ]

So I was with a friend going to the cinema on my normal Wednesday trip having a drink when I saw my ex walk past with another guy - some tiny gimp with a tiny cr@py blue car. Text her to say hi there! Enjoy the film! She said where are you etc.. Anyway turns out she was in the same film as me...

Reply message minimized [ 1 Answers ]

Windows Mail opens minimized after Vista downloaded a bunch of updates. When I click on reply, a new message opens minimized. I have to right-click on it and maximize it to respond. I'm unable to drage the size I want because when I maximize the window the edges are slightly beyond the edge of my...

I didn't know if I should put this here or in games, sorry [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a packard bell desktop. The specs are: 200 gig hardrive, 1 gig of ram, 2.2 AMD ghz processor. The graphics card is NVIDIA 7600 He bought the game "test drive unlimited" It loads up, he can start a game, but once he has been on it for about 5 minutes his computer will crash,...

Blood didn't come after sex [ 7 Answers ]

I recently got married and had sex for the first time ever in life but blood didn't come after sex!What is the reason?Is it necessary for blood to come after sex?

View more questions Search