Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz_ann95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 04:54 PM
    2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Air Conditioner Problems
    Hello,

I have an 2003 Dodge Ram and I am having an issue with the Air Conditioner. The Air is cold but it does not blow out very strong even on maximum. This past winter if someone was riding in the passenger seat they would complain that they could feel cold air coming from the passenger side floorboard.. not sure if that would mean anything also? Is there anyone who knows about this problem? Please give me some ideas. Thanks!
    daryll19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Hi my name is daryll I have the same prob with my truck did you solve your problem
    arizona814 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 06:46 PM
    I just took my truck into the dealer today. I was told it was a common problem but there was not a recall. It cost me 475.00 to fix. My blower motor is working but air is not coming from the vents. It was the flap that changes it from outside air to recirculate air. It's ridiculous. It is a known problem that Dodge is using to make bucks off loyal customers. I will no longer be a Dodge fan.
    markknapp61 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 02:41 AM

Yep, that's a damper door and you can get it fixed at Master radiator if you have one near you for less then the dealer. I have two rams and will not take them to the dealer for this anymore. (way to costly here in MI)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

01 Dodge Ram 1500 Heater/AC Problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hi There, I have a Dodge Ram 1500 2001. I bought it used and it seems to have heater issues. Whenever I have the AC on and I slow down or go down hill the heater will all of a sudden kick on. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/eek.gif :eek: Any thoughts on how I can fix this? ...

Stereo removal for 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the stereo to install an Ipod interface?

Dodge ram 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 02 dodge 1500 4.7 v8 when using the heater the driver side blows cold and the passenger side blows hot any suggestions on why that is

Dodge 1500 2wd [ 3 Answers ]

Replaced heater core and evap core now truck will not blow heat. I think I have an air pocket in the system.tried several times to get it out with success .noticed radiator is hot in 1 side and not the other but temp is fine all the time.what should I do?

Radio Problems in Dodge Ram 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dodge ram 1500. I have changed the radio from stock to a Kenwood. The initial installation worked fine and the radio came on. Now, I unhooked it to put the dash kit in and now the radio will not work. I have tried another radio as well and it does not work. I believe the problem to...

View more questions Search