Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2008, 05:50 AM
    I think you need to calm down a bit and wait and see what she does. Like I said, until paternitity can be established you have no clue if its yours or not.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLancer
    I hope you are right twinkie, because she has lied to me a lot in the recent past when she left me.

Yes, I suspect she's lying to you if you had sex 9 weeks ago and she's 6 weeks pregnant and says it's your child.

Good catch, Twinkie!
    DarkLancer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Well she called me up last night, and assured me that she won't make me pay child care, but yeah I still think she is lying to me about this subject, because when I asked her what she will tell her ex (she lives with him now), she said she hasn't thought about it that far...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLancer
    Well she called me up last night, and assured me that she won't make me pay child care, but yeah I still think she is lying to me about this subject, because when I asked her what she will tell her ex (she lives with him now), she said she hasn't thought about it that far...

Why are you even talking to her? She obviously enjoys torturing you and I'm starting think there must be some benefit in the torture to you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 10, 2008, 11:18 AM
    I would write her a letter saying that since you cannot be sure the baby is yours that you want to hear no more about the subject. If she has not intention of asking for support, then you have no interest in an alleged child.
    DarkLancer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Well I only spoke to her, so I could figure out if she wants child support or not, and well she doesn't so I have no need to keep in contact with her anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Possible effects [ 1 Answers ]

I have never been nauseas with ne of my pregnancies... but is it possible to be pregnant and have heartburn , nausea , and headaches... a week before your peiord and a negative test>>>>

View more questions Search