Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmom05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Looking for the song title and artist of this song
    This is a southern gospel song, the chorus says."Do whatever it takes to get to Jesus, just one touch would be enough for all you're needing. So when you hear Him say come, I wouldn't walk, I'd run right now to get to Jesus." Can you please tell me who sings this song and what the title is?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 8, 2008, 04:38 PM
    There is a song entitled, "To Get To Jesus", by the LeFevre Quartet.

On the following link input the title: "To Get to Jesus"

Search for a Song on Simply Gospel

Also, Here is their MySpace website.

MySpace.com - LeFevre Quartet - GAINESVILLE, Georgia - Christian - www.myspace.com/lefevrequartet

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Who's the artist of a certain song and the title of the song ? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings a song that has the lyrics "You're bloody well right"? :confused:

Do you know the title and artist of this song? [ 4 Answers ]

Srry I only know a little bit of it but please try to help me it bothers me soooo much that I don't know it!! I know the song is from a couple years ago and I just can't think of what its called. Please it is kind of a rockish song and it goes kind of fast so my lyrics aren't very good please help...

Need Title and Artist to Song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Can anyone tell me the name of the artist and title of the song from the lyrics below? I can't get the song out of my head but can't remember who the artist is. I hate when that happens! Thanks! :p "I'm stuck on you, got a feeling deep down in my soul that I just can't lose. Guess I'm on...

View more questions Search