Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Biscman Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Jun 8, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Central Air Conditioning
    I need to replace my home air conditioning system. Nice down stairs but upstairs terrible. It's the original system, 19 years old.

My house is 2500 sq feet, 2 story.

What's the best system I should buy?

How many seer?

I don't want to overbuy but upstairs is unbearable!!
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Not near enough information,, but you need a professional to come out and look at you situation,, they all are different,, he could do the measuring and look over you insulation/windows and see what you need,, also get more than one estimate, something to compare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central air conditioning [ 2 Answers ]

My central air unit does not "kick" on. The fan from the furnace and heat... does. There is a spark at the thermostat and the fuse box appears to be o.k. Any suggestions.

Central air conditioning problem [ 2 Answers ]

My central air conditioning unit seems to work well with normal air flow. On several occasions at night the inside coil has frozen allowing little air to pass. I have reset the thermostat to a higher setting allowing the coil to thaw and air flow returns to normal. The daytime temps have been in...

Central air conditioning unit [ 1 Answers ]

Fan motor on outside unit is always on even when set temperature is reached

Central Air Conditioning Watts [ 5 Answers ]

How many watts are in a typical 3 ton central A/C unit, 5 ton unit and 10 unit? Does Anyone know? I'm trying to figure out how much of my electricity bill is due to air conditioning and heating cost.

View more questions Search