Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HC Nerf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 11:53 AM
    1982 Suzuki gs650e
    I have a '82 Suzuki gs650e that I haven't had running for a while. I put a new battery in it and it fired up. Had it running for 15 minutes then it died. Now it will barely crank over... it's not the battery since it is new. Lights and indicators are strong. Any ideas? Starter? Tried to start it later and it cranked over then slowly wouldn't crank.
    detroitdiesel Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Sounds like a loose connection between battery and starter. I would start checking the wiring, you said it sat for a while, it doesn't take much for (wildlife) to find a new home!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About my 97 suzuki sidekick [ 1 Answers ]

Why after I replaced the water pump, the thermostat and the radiator my car is still overheated? I have a 97 suzuki sidekick and my friend had driven it when there was a water leack from the radiator but it's still overheated. Could it be the block craked or the head gasket?there is no leak noe...

Suzuki Esteem [ 4 Answers ]

How often should a 2002 Suzuki Esteem need fuel injection service? Should the relay box need to be replaced twice within a 4 month time span?

1982 Chevrolet G20 Speedometer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have a puzzling situation. My 1982 Chevrolet G20 Speedometer cable keeps getting shreaded and tangled on the inside of the cable at the point where it connects to the transmission. It just started happening a couple months ago. Unfortunetly I've gone through a few...

View more questions Search