Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DOGLOVER2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Military child receiving support
    My Daughter graduates this month and is entering the military in Sept. (full time) Is she entitled for support from her dad still?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 11:31 AM
    No, why would you think she would be?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 10:09 AM
    No, she would not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Legal age in Indiana to stop child support for a child in college [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know when I can legally stop paying support on my step son who is going to be 22 and is still in college

Middle Child Syndrome/Joining the Military [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have two questions to ask, but they go together so I just wanted to make one thread. I am wondering if middle child syndrome is real? I am asking this because of three children, I am the middle one. My older sister is 20, and I have a younger brother. Well for some reason everything I do...

Child taken out of state, MILITARY [ 1 Answers ]

Myself and my soon to be exwife are going through court battles and vistation is not yet set but she is in the military and ever so convieneitly has gotten orders and will be leaving the state with my child. Do I have any right to stop this from happening? How?

View more questions Search