Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karlnor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2006, 12:23 AM
    How to get really get going?
    I came to the UK five months ago to establish a new independent consulting business, but I have serious problems in finding the customers/partners, though I know that my service is quite unique (accordance to business link). I'm no beginner in this game as I had three very successful years as a consultant in Germany before moving to the UK in October 2005 and I have been building up companies since 1990 and my track record is outstanding if I may say so.
    I have tried to establish myself here and have been meeting business link and Chamber of Commerce, but the suggestion are all longterm: networking events and so on.
    I need contacts now and am prepared to pay a finders fee.
    My concept will enable small businesses, that normally can't afford so to go export to export with my direct help to establish them quickly either in Germany or in Scandinavia.
    Can any of you help me out in finding contacts here in the UK?
    Best regards
    Karl (multilingual Dane) living in currently in Essex
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2006, 09:43 AM
    With the sort and amount of information you need people to know about your expertise, I think you need a website. A website address on a business card, postcard, flyer - or even lettering on your vehicle - can go a long way.

NOTE: Most folk here know I do websites but I am not trying to elicit business here, but just pointing out a tool for you. You can actually have your own small website for free. Check out some of the sites that offer it here:
    http://www.freewebsiteproviders.com/...s-webhosts.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search