Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarbabe101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Can someone mix 2percocets, 4 valiums, and snort 9 ritalin and live
    Can someone mix 3 percocets, snort 9 ritalin and then take 4 valiums over a 24 hour period in which they didn't sleep at all but ate only one decent little meal and be OK, or would they be lucky to live?
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Jun 8, 2008, 09:00 AM
    The answer to your question is no, they cannot be OK. They may be alive.. but if they have done what you say, they definitely have problems they need to deal with. Whoever it is they need help.
    Baby-_-Girl-_-19 Posts: 67, Reputation: 4

Jun 8, 2008, 09:03 PM
    The not sleeping; OK... that is something that I do on a regular basis, the eating one decent meal a day is something I also do, but the drugs is the problem, whoever it is needs help, not only taking perscription medicines dangerous if not perscribed to the person and being taken for a legitimente but mixing them is even worse, the side affects could be extremely detrimental to their health both mentally and physically. GET THEM SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP!!
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2008, 06:37 AM
    If someone is doing this, they should get some help. I am, however, sorry to say that I myself have used that many narcotics in one day, and have lived. But anyone who does that much really does need help. Although I am alive, my life will never be the same. I threw so much away that I can never get back, just for a quick and dangerous high. Please help whoever this is; they don't know what will happen, and they absolutely could die. When you take opiates and Ritalin at the same time, you are asking your heart to do two opposite things, and it is very dangerous. A heart attack could happen very easily. I am an LPN, so this is not just my opinion; it comes from nursing knowledge and also unfortunately experience. Please help this person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is aterol or ritalin? [ 1 Answers ]

So Ill be going back to work for the first time since Ive been married, and a complication Ive had at other jobs and at school is the inability to focus. Ill be typing on the comp, and the rain is dripping outside, and ill just stare at the drip, and the air kicks on and I get pulled away from the...

Valiums in drug test [ 2 Answers ]

How long does valiums or somas last in your system?

Misnamed Beanie Baby - Mel named Snort [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have Mel and I never realized this before, but he has Snort's tag, complete with snort's poem and all. I was wondering how much this is worth. Thank you!

Ritalin LA-Zoloft combo [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to take Ritalin LA & Zoloft together?

View more questions Search