Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baby-_-Girl-_-19 Posts: 67, Reputation: 4

Jun 8, 2008, 01:13 AM
    I Need sleep
    Other than going and having perscribed medicine, what can someone do for insomnia? Im up all hours of the night and no matter how tired I am I just can't sleep, I limit the caffine throughout the day, I try to read before bed to kind of relax me,I walk around town during the day so I'm not just sitting on my but, I've tried everything I can think of and NOTHING works... sometimes now that its summer I can manage to pass out from exhaustion around 6AM and sleep for a few hours without having to worry about classes... but still... I've been so exhausted the last week I've had a killer migrane off and on that I can barely get under control...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 09:41 AM
    I used to not be able to sleep and stay up real late, too. Sometimes I still do. I do some work-outs before bed. I 10lb free weights and I'll lift those... then jog around the apartment for 30 minutes. My dog loves this one, she chases me most of the time, sits and watches me like I'm crazy the rest of the time. Then I take a nice hot shower.
    The working out tires out all my muscles... the shower relaxes them. I'm pooped after that, I pass right out. Plus, I got a little work out, and tired the pooch out, so she'll sleep through the night.
    Baby-_-Girl-_-19 Posts: 67, Reputation: 4

Jun 8, 2008, 01:32 PM
    I've tried that but all it does is wake me up...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat won't let me sleep [ 6 Answers ]

We adopted a cat 1.5 years old. She sleeps all day and wants me up with her all hours of the night. How can I change her behavior to allowing me to sleep. She scratches the bedroom door if I close it. (which we don't want of course). She is very gentle in waking me by putting her paw on my face...

Can't sleep! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been sober for 3 months and since then he has trouble sleeping. It's really hard on both of us! He has gone to his doctors and the first time he just gave him advice. The second time he gave him anti-depressants and said it should help him. Has anyone ever experienced this before?...

Dog won't sleep [ 3 Answers ]

I have a standard Poodle who is 11 years old, the last couple nights he will not sleep at all. Walks throughout the night or lays down with eyes open. I'm worried he may be afraid to go to sleep. Has anyone experienced this?

I can't sleep. [ 13 Answers ]

I have started staying up to 7 AM. The next day it was 8 AM. Next day it was 9 AM. Next day it was 5 hours later (2 PM). I really need to start going to bed early again (at least 11:30). I have a lot to do and I have to start waking up at a normal time. The only problem is I can't.. Its like...

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

View more questions Search