Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sprucecourt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2006, 05:30 PM
    Connecting pool motor
    I am trying to reconnect a new pool motor (AO Smith 1 1/2 hp). I think I have everything together correctly but after I reconnect the motor to the plate, I can not fit it back on to the pump. When I remove the plate it fits just fine but with the motor attached, I can not make it fit. Any suggestions?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2006, 06:33 PM
    Can you furnish some photos? Only thing I can think of is is one or more of the holes not lining up. Can the holes be drilled out a bit more to help with alignment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 wires + 2 wires  POOL MOTOR [ 2 Answers ]

I need help connecting a motor for my pool. The motor has 3 wires coming out of it. 1 white, 1 black, 1 black with a white stripe. A continuity test on the 2 blacks says they are wired together somewhere. I have a power cable coming out of the ground. 1 white + 1 black cables inside. ...

Connecting to 2 networks at once [ 9 Answers ]

My home network has the following hardware: * IBM T42P ThinkPad laptop running XP Pro * Desktop Pentium 4 PC (clone) running XP Pro * HP Media Center PC * HP LaserJet 3030 printer/copier/fax/scanner connected to the desktop PC through the parallel port with printer sharing enabled * RCA...

Connecting Two Computers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I got a linksys router and it is directly connected to my computer wired and I have a laptop connected wireless well what I want to do it be able to access files between both computers through a network how would I set this up ?

Connecting Washer To Tub [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My spouse and I are moving into a new rental property which has a "utility room" for the washer and dryer. There is a vent for the dryer, but according to the landlord the washing machine has to be connected to the tub faucet. Apparently, former tenants have done this. I do not currently...

Pool pump motor [ 0 Answers ]

Our pool pump motor plug has been replaced twice because when you try to plug it in it sometimes sparks and other times gets so hot it fusses to the outlet. Is this cord not grounded inside motor? Or any other suggestions? The pool is inground the pump brand is Lomart 1 hp & the motor is a baldor...

View more questions Search