Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Leaky feeling in pants!
    Hi,

Have a silly question that I plan to ask at dr check next week but wondered if anyone had any similar experiences.

Tuesday this week (5 days ago) I passed a big hard poo (sorry tmi) after being constipated for a week. I am 28 weeks pregnant and after the poo I started to pee and it went on for quite a while and I started to worry my waters had gone but it stopped. It looked yellow in the toilet. Since then there have been no gushes of fluid and no big leaks but my pants do feel wet at times but not enough that I need to change. Could I be very slowly leaking amniotic fluid or am I crazy. I will ask next week but just wondered. Not sure what fluid smells like but looks clear on my pants mixed with normal pregnancy discharge. You would think I would know being my second pregnancy but when waters went at term last time it was quite a gush. Worried may be my forewaters slowly leaking. My sister commented my tummy was smaller after my poo! Help!!
    jjb4060 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 12:00 PM
    If I was you I would call the doctor now instead of waiting until your next appointment.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 01:34 PM
    I agree... if it causes you concern, have it checked out. Sometimes a leak may occur only to reseal and things progress without issue. It can also be just normal pregnancy discharge, which can be quite abundant and fluid at times. Since it is not consistent, does not require you to use a pad or change, more than likely it is just watery discharge, but your doctor can give you some peace of mind.
    As far as the stomach being smaller, if you were constipated, you may have had a fair amount of bloating which could account for a larger appearance before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just trying to get in my pants? [ 42 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend, he's 16, I'm 12. My friends say that he is a nice guy, but is he just trying to get in my pants? He is coming over to my house for New Year's, along with 2 other friends, is going to try something?

Still Dirtying Her Pants at 7 [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter has given us a terrible time with her toilet training. Up until last year she still wet her pants, and now she is dirtying them again. She holds it in until its just bursting out and leaves marks on her undies. We've tried everythign (she hasn't had a birthday party for 2 years because...

Blue pants [ 1 Answers ]

What color of belt and shoes do you wear with blue pants?

View more questions Search