Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shamma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 03:33 AM
    Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources
    Hi every body, I want answers this Question important for my project management, can any body help me?? :(
    And thank for all... :)

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources

Question ONE:
    -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or department.
    -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed?

Question TWO:
    -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources?
    -What processes would you use to obtain new or additional non-financial resources?
    -What should you consider when selecting the best supplier for a non-financial resource?

Question THREE:
    -Describe what you would include when making a case to a higher-level manager in an organization to purchase an item, or items, for the use of the organization.
    -Describe a financial tool or technique you could include in your proposal. (For example, a cost/ benefit analysis)
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Please see our guidelines for posting homework problems:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

We are not here to give you answers to your class work. It's your project. I'm certainly not going to just do it for you. You need to make an effort to do your own work. If you make that effort, and show your effort to us, someone will be more likely to help you by letting you know if you're on the right track, etc. But please don't ask us to just answer it for you.

I'm also going to add, in reference to this post on another thread with the same topic/question:
    I want this answers :(
    First, don't tack onto the end of an almost-year old thread. Always start your own thread.
    Second, posting that you want an answer to it, with an angry frown attached to it, is not really the way to make people feel like they want to help you. We're perfectly aware that the people here want help, and the angry frown really isn't helping matters. It makes it look like you're mad cause you haven't gotten an answer yet.
    Shamma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 08:35 AM
    OK dear..
    Thank you 4 reply :)
    sabrino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 12:16 PM
    There are many good reasons to use financial resources in the battle against world need. It can serve as an injection into the local economy, ensure cultural appropriateness in aid choices and avoid many of the difficulties that otherwise compound international response to global issues.

We in Global Hand heartily endorse the wisdom of using money in many need scenarios. We have, though, one major reservation in seeing money as the one definitive answer: there is not enough currently available to defeat world need. At this time, we are not yet winning the battle against global poverty. Money is not getting the job done.

So the Global Hand community is committed to using non-financial resources wherever it is wise and appropriate to do so. We do not think we can afford to turn our backs on the massive non-financial resources available while human suffering continues, unabated, in so many parts of our globe.
    sabrino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Please check if my answer is correct I couldn't answer better than this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 5 Answers ]

Question One -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or department -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed? Question TWO: -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources? -What...

To produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources [ 1 Answers ]

As a manager produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources to meet mediun to long trem objectives of the company

View more questions Search