Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1mom4oru2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Tower constantley on the move
    Hi,
    I own a Cisnet Computer and my slot where my CD or software goes has started opening and shutting constantly.I have shot it out with air and it stopped for 2 days and now it does it again

>Moved from Forum Help<
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Shoot it with air again. However, you may have to accept the possibility that there is a bad tray switch in the drive, or the eject button is stuck, and replace the drive.
    twilcox Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jun 21, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Could be a problem with the track. Do you close your tray by pushing on it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tower shuts off [ 5 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer and if I'm on for like a 1/2 hour or more my tower just shuts itself off. I used spray air and cleaned out the openings on the side, but not sure what it could be. Is my tower crapping out??

Eifell tower [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone supply me with some info? I'm doing this project and it's due soon I need info desperately.And please include some images:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cd drive in g4 tower [ 2 Answers ]

For no apparent reason the cd tray on my Mac G4 (about 3 years old) suddendly came out as if to eject a cd. I have tried pushing it back in, but it immediately comes out again, no matter whether there is a cd in it or not. When there is a cd in the tray, the computer does not read it before it...

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search