Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohgorsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Wells fargo took money out of my savings
    [B Wells fargo took my daughters money out of my account and it was her income tax money for a car loan that is late and didn't ask me first from my savings account which is also my over draft protection. Can they take other folks money out of my account and my veterans money ?/
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Jun 6, 2008, 04:15 PM
    There first has to be a Judgment issued from a court before money can be taken out of your account Now before that happens you should have gotten plenty of calls, letters etc
    And then you should have been served with a summons to appear in court.If you got one of these and you ignored it then most likey a default judgement was given thus giving the creditor the power to take money out of your account How far behind are you on your payments? Did you sign anything giving Wells Fargo the right to debit money out of your accounts if you were late? They have no way of knowing that the money in the account is your daughters Go to the bank and ask to see the paper work they have.
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jun 6, 2008, 04:17 PM
    If you're listed on her account, or the cars loan then they can take it out because its linked. They did that to my mom when my account was overdrawn because we shared a checking account (even though my checking was in my name)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wells and pumps [ 2 Answers ]

I have a couple questions and I am not sure the answer too. Maybe someone can help me please! How do I tap into an existing well with another pump in other words how to run two pumps off one well?:eek: The reason is because I have a couple rental properties and I have one well to one pump that...

Judgment on Student loan with Wells Fargo? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a judgment against my wife and me from an attorney representing Wells Fargo. They want me to fill out some questioner to tell them about our jobs etc. We filed for Bankruptcy and this was listed, but we are being told that this could not be discharged. What can they do to us? And what can we...

What are the workout plans offered by Citibank, Chase and Wells Fargo Credit Cards? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All, I am in severe financial crunch and would appreciate any pointers to get out of the situation. I have 4 credit cards - Citibank, Amex, Wells Fargo and Advanta with outstandings of approx $1500, $1000, $3000 and $500. I am current on all of these accounts as of now. I used to run a...

Basement window wells [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an older home. The basement has some moisture. I want to improve the grading around the house. But the basement window wells are concrete--about 4 inches deep (see pics). I'm not sure what I should do with them. Any advice is appreciated. I'm thinking of replacing the windows...

View more questions Search