Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    James Clough Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Alien Are Real Or Fake!
    Do aliens egsist I believe but I won't proof from others so are they real or fake there must be something out there still because there can't only be us in the galaxy or dimension!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 6, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Depends on what you define as Alien.
    There are slot of Aliens in the USA.
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Jun 6, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Here is some proof.

I'm not sure how you could not believe in aliens after seeing that haunting image.

Also, David Icke, believes that the world's leaders, including the British royal family, are not human beings but in fact 7-foot tall, blood-drinking reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis. I once wrote about this here.

Presumably this will satisfy your curiosity?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by James Clough
    Do aliens egsist i believe but i wont proof from others so are they real or fake there must be somthing out there still coz there can't only be us in the galaxy or dimention!
    Well... I personally believe they do exists, although I've never seen one nor am I likely to, however there are many who claim to have seen u.f.o's, who also have photographic proof that has not been dismissed.

Unfortunately because many people have submitted fakes concerning u.f.o's no one takes them seriously.

It is said that many years ago maybe 1950's... a spacecraft landed in the u.s.a, the occupants(aliens) were taken captive and locked away in secret and apparently still remain there today.

This is a well known story which has been kept secret by the military and the u.s.government for fear of panic breaking out amongst the people.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Hello James:

Well, you said it yourself. It defies credibility that we could be the only ones. There are more galaxies out there than there are grains of sand on every beach here on earth. That's a LOTTA galaxies.

Even in one galaxy, there are billions and billions of stars, and lots of them have planets. Of course, there are aliens out there. The question is, how many.

Are any of them visiting us now?? Probably not. There's a good chance that inter stellar space travel isn't going to be possible - not for us - and not for any other life form out there. So, many civilizations of being/aliens have probably come and gone, and we'll never know.

But, maybe someday we will.

excon
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by james Clough
    there can't only be us in the galaxy or dimention!

I think you answered this question for yourself.
    drewthompson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by James Clough
    Do aliens egsist i believe but i wont proof from others so are they real or fake there must be somthing out there still coz there can't only be us in the galaxy or dimention!
    You are the alien. You just don't realize it yet.
    In Sorrow Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2008, 08:28 PM
    I believe in the probality that they do exist. However I have never encounted one of these beings. But have heard of people who claimed that they were abducted by them, and one Lady who said she was kidnapped by them worked at my job, only they know the truth. But there has been too many of these sightings and abductions to say it is all a hoax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese Company real or fake [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know if this chinese company and website is real or fake. Im a dropshipper that wants to buy brand name laptops and this site have them and say that they are real. They have sent through email some paperwork but I cannot read any of it. The website is Cbeiec.com Please let me know...

Classical Coins- Real or Fake? [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently seen a lot of those "Unrestored Roman Coins";) in catolouges. I know how to tell if a coin is fake once I get it, but how do I tell if a dealer is reputible in the first place? :confused:

Truth pills? Real or fake? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm even asking in the correct thingi But okayy my friend was telling me that there some kidn of pills that if you slip them in someonce drink they make you speak the truth is that ture? If so, does anybody know where I can get them

View more questions Search