Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zepheta Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Can't stop crying
    I can't stop crying, I don't have the energy to do anything, I'm so sad, I'm depressed, I don't know how to deal with it, therapys out of the question don't ask why, I tried peoples advise on meeting new people, it drained my energy, I lost interest, I don't want to live, I barely have the energy to breath, I feel like I'm alone in the world and I don't have the energy to care anymore, I don't know what to do, I don't know where I went to, where's the girl who would have fun and do anything with her friends? Why can't I be her any more? Why am I this sad waste of life now? What's the point in living? I lose everything and everyone, I'm so alone. I just don't know what to do. I don't know how to deal with it.
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jun 6, 2008, 02:00 AM
    If you don't feel comfortable seeking advice from a therapist, do you think you think you could go and see your doctor?

I think it might be a good move and I wish you luck!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2008, 02:13 AM
    I agree. Seeing your medical doctor would be a very wise choice! A lot of times we can have things that are affecting us physically that will also affect how we feel about ourselves mentally and emotionally that maybe we don't realize because the physical causes haven't been properly diagnosed.

Have you had anything happen in your life recently that may have caused you to feel and think the way that you do? I have taken a look at your other posts. But, is there something deeper going on? It would be helpful to know that. You will receive positive help and feedback from the folks on this site.

Thanks!
    iloveb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 04:42 AM
    Hey hun, I was once feeling similar to how you feel and it is not easy AT ALL but you can get through it.
    You need to seek help, and I agree that seeing a doctor is a good alternative to a therapist. In the end it comes down to talking to someone you feel comfortable with. I have been to counselling and learnt that at the end of the day only you can help/save yourself. So you need to be thinking like 'Okay what are the reasons for me feeling this way?' and talking to someone may help you to find out the source of all these sad feelings. It's a tough question, I understand.
    It's so easy for someone to come along and just tell you you need to think positive, but it takes a lot more than that.
    Things CAN get better and through the right help and support you will make it out of this black hole.
    Take care,
    H
    Jade157 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 09:34 AM
    I feel like I wrote what you asked. I was feeling the same last fall. I got help. And actually felt a million times better. For about 4 months.

Now, I feel pretty awful again. I will have to get my medication adjusted. But the doctor definitely helped. Night and day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog won't stop crying at night [ 9 Answers ]

Every night when I go put my 1 yr old mix in his cage he will start to cry when all of the light go off. I would give him a bone and that works for a little while then he will go back to crying. After about 30min has passed he would fall asleep. Is there something wrong with him or is he just...

She Won't Stop Crying/Complaining! [ 8 Answers ]

AHHHHHH!! IM GOING NUTS!! I've been with a girl for 2+ years now. I proposed to her, we're engaged for about what... 1-2 weeks? I proposed when we moved in together. Anyway, everyday has been the same thing. She cries or complains about something (the house looks bad, the bathroom is too...

School child won't stop crying [ 2 Answers ]

I work as a lunchtime supervisor at a primary school, and have seen many different child behaviors and also managed to resolve many issues. But this one has me stumped and I don't know how to handle it-a young child in my care, has started reception (1st year at school, she is 4) and we are...

Why won't he stop crying? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is two next week and until a couple of weeks ago was perfectly well behaved and then he has suddenly changed. He won't go to bed, he just stands in his cot and screams, I have tried going to him and trying to soothe him and then leaving the room but he continues to scream. It is now a...

Why can't I stop crying for this jerk [ 2 Answers ]

2nd cheater in 2 years -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I seem to attract cheaters or look likea doormant. My first one was a Minister and went back to his wife along with me and another woman. I found him out and was enraged, left him and got...

View more questions Search