Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noxest Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Euro 08
    Hi there football fans,

The Euro 08 is starting this Saturday. I have two channels, Foxsoccer and Setanta Sport, that I watch football on. But they both will not be covering any Euro games, so is there any other ways, or channels, that cover the games ? Please help, I don't want to miss any minutes of the tournament. Man, it really suk to be a football fan in the states.
    wilzo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Bbc and itv are covering the euro
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxest
    Hi there football fans,

The Euro 08 is starting this saturday. I have two channels, Foxsoccer and Setanta Sport, that I watch football on. But they both will not be covering any Euro games, so is there any other ways, or channels, that cover the games ? Please help, I don't wanna miss any minutes of the tournament. Man, it really suk to be a football fan in the states.

Hi Noxest, have you sorted out your viewing for the footy yet?

I can see that some one has said... itv and bbc, that's right, there covering all the games .

Go to itv and bbc webb sites and they'll be able to access all coverage of the games from there.

It's looking pretty good up to now with some brilliant games especially... Holland v Italy and... Spain v Russia, hope you caught them.

Bye for now
    ascotinmpls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxest
    Hi there football fans,

The Euro 08 is starting this saturday. I have two channels, Foxsoccer and Setanta Sport, that I watch football on. But they both will not be covering any Euro games, so is there any other ways, or channels, that cover the games ? Please help, I don't wanna miss any minutes of the tournament. Man, it really suk to be a football fan in the states.
    ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic and ABC have all the rights for the games in the US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euro Lottery [ 22 Answers ]

Wow apparently I just won a lump sum pay out of 1.000.000.00 Euro.(One Million Euro):D Anyone care for a vacation on me!? LMAO!! Okay, who wants what? I'm buying!! :p

80s 90s euro film ? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a car crash on a isolated road and when a car comes an old man runs out waving his arms but the car hits him on purpose and drives off beeping its horn,the old man end up head first in a muddy hole,when he wakes up and moves he slides into the hole and drowns... this as been bugging me...

100 Euro Gold Fifa coin [ 4 Answers ]

In 2004 Spain minted a gold coin for the 2006 World Cup. It's face value is 100 Euro and it is pure gold. What would the value of this coin be?

View more questions Search