Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UghHelpMe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 11:23 PM
    In urgent need of figuring out these two movies
    OK sorry for the really vauge descriptions... I need these desperatly...

What is the movie where there are a group of girls.. in pink jump suits.. its kind of like a crazy house but I think I recall the people running this place are crazier than the girls in it.. they were lesbians? Some hated the others they lived in a room that I think was very pink together, and break out of this place, kind of reminds you of girl interupted but way weirder!

Second what is the movie with two brothers one of them has a bad heart and the other one is paralyzed.. the one with the bad heart wants to be an astronaut but he can't because of his heart.. so he takes his brothers identity copies finger tips, takes his blood, makes contacts of his eyes, etc. and it is based in the future.
    Both of these movies are from the 90's. Sorry I can't sum these up anybetter... but I'm in desperate need of some one to help me with these. Please and thanks!!
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jun 6, 2008, 08:20 AM
    First movie: the only thing I can think of is a strange recent Korean cult movie that involved young ladies in pink jump suits; you might search for it at aintitcool.com (that's where I suspect I saw a review of it).

Second movie: sounds like Gattaca (1997).
    maliceluvsyou Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2008, 03:25 PM
    The first one sounds kind of like But I'm A Cheerleader with lesbians, try looking it up to see if it's the one
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jun 10, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maliceluvsyou
    The first one sounds kinda like But I'm A Cheerleader with lesbians, try looking it up to see if its the one
    I was also thinking that the first one was "but im a cheerleader"
    But it also had gay men also... here's a link for the poster made it will help
    But I'm a Cheerleader (1999)
    ShaunsWife Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 05:59 AM
    The second one is gattaca with jude law and ethan hawk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Figuring out fantasy [ 24 Answers ]

OK this fantasy stuff can some one help me with please, I , as you may have read already have so many problems with sex, and its been sugested that I learn to fantasise. Right now comes my problem, what on earth do I do? So I lay back shut my eyes and think? Of what? Hubby? Doing what? What ever it...

Figuring out how much I owe [ 9 Answers ]

I moved this past June from Washington, DC to NYC. I am trying to figure out how much more in taxes I might have to pay, besides what is taken out of my paycheck biweekly. I am a single person with no dependents so I have the standard deductions for a single filer. The first half of the year, I...

Figuring out how much I owe... Part II... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ATL Tax Expert: Thanks for your response! My only question to your answer is why my federal tax liability would be 34,100 based on 150K income? I worked half a year making 67K and the other half of the year making 83K. Therefore, wouldn't my federal tax be based on the average of 67K and 83K,...

I need help with figuring this out [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Sorry, this may be kind of long, but advise me if you can. I am a college student (senior) and I met a guy 3 years ago as a freshman. (Yes, we had sex... safe sex of course). I don't really remember why we stopped talking 3 years ago, but I recently saw him on the street....

View more questions Search