Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbyuleee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 09:39 PM
    500mg of glutathione needs how much vitamin C?
    So then, if I take 500mg of glutathione, then I have to take twice that amount in vitamin C which is 1000mg?
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2008, 10:31 AM
    None. I take it alone now Ive switched to the 1000mg. Glutathione and its even better.
    ikaj28 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Hi. I'm new to this site. bigeyes678, may I know what brand of gluta you're taking? Thanks
    mitchie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 12:50 AM

My derma prescribed me with 500mg Vit. c..
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 07:45 AM
    What brand has 1000mg Glutathione?

Can a Dr prescribes it?
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 10:37 PM

dr.james has 1000mg or ishigaki too... there are many other brands too!. you don't need a prescription...
    krazz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 11:37 PM

Who wants to use gluthatine injectable 700mg 10shot per box??

Nov 11, 2009, 11:42 PM
    Its better to use vitamin E if you wants to whiten your skin

Nov 11, 2009, 11:46 PM
    Who wants to use NutriWhite Injectable will be the FIRST 700mg/5ml reduced Glutathione Injectable in the market today. Manufactured through new age nanotechnology, NutriWhite satisfies the standards of excellence in quality and effectivity. There is no need to worry about allergic reactions and sensitivities to the use of IV Glutathione as the unique pyrogen-free quality of the product provides a distinct safety characteristic when administered. Taken through IV/IM, NutriWhite is absorbed faster and its benefits fully experienced from the cellular level to the surfaces of the skin. The most important biochemical in our body, Glutathione plays a key role in intermediary metabolism, immune response and health maintenance. Pm me or txt me 09195161328
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krazz View Post
    Who wants to use NutriWhite Injectable will be the FIRST 700mg/5ml reduced Glutathione Injectable in the market today. Manufactured through new age nanotechnology, NutriWhite satisfies the standards of excellence in quality and effectivity. There is no need to worry about allergic reactions and sensitivities to the use of IV Glutathione as the unique pyrogen-free quality of the product provides a distinct safety characteristic when administered. Taken through IV/IM, NutriWhite is absorbed faster and its benefits fully experienced from the cellular level to the surfaces of the skin. The most important biochemical in our body, Glutathione plays a key role in intermediary metabolism, immune response and health maintenance. pm me or txt me 09195161328
    SELLER!! :mad:
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 06:27 PM

Lol... Meagan how have you been and are you using anything new?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L-Glutathione, Vitamin C, skin Whitening - Dosage [ 7 Answers ]

I am a Caucasian woman with Polycystic Ovarian Disease. As a result I have to take birth control pills to control my hormone levels and control this disease. Unfortunately, I have what can be best described as brown stained skin in various areas that are mostly private and after sun exposure with...

How does glutathione 500 & vitamin c Works? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this site, but excited to be here, please help me to become fair... I am so confussed reading everyone's reply... now my question is... If I take glutathione 500 & vitamin c for next 6 months will that help? How many am I supposed to take everyday ? What happens if I stop after...

View more questions Search