Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMEROCLEANING Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 06:27 PM
    How to find offices and car dealers for my new cleaning business
    I just started a cleaning business.

I was approached by a company that offerd me to find 3 accounts(office ) but I had to pay tham a 1 time fee of $3000.

I was wondering How do they find those offices,should I trust them,

How can I find those accounts(offices myself)?

Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 06:34 PM
    You pay me 3000 and I would find you three also. Was there any agreement to the size of the account,

What you need to do is hit the pavement and go and visit companies.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2008, 03:46 AM
    It is a "jungle" out there! You do need to "hit the streets" everyday in order to promote your business.

Do you know about advertising for free on the Internet? If not, I can definitely help you with that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bidding chart or determine a price for cleaning offices? [ 9 Answers ]

I have everything else ready for my cleaning business except the major thing is... how do I determine a price for my clients. I don't know where to start first can someone please help me.

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

It says that I have to file a "Federal Employee Identification Number" (FEIN). I have no Idea what this is and where to get one---Can you help?

Cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I to am getting ready to start my own cleaning business here in Ohio. In my area there are not a lot of bigger cleaning businesses, I do know that there are a few of the one or two person operations. None of which are listed in any local directory. So I know where I need to first start the...

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

Im a young lady from nottingham and I want to start my own cleaning business asap but I don't have money. I have heard that you can start by just getting your cleaning products. Is this true? Could any 1 give me a number for any where that could help me? Please let me no bearring in mind I'm rom...

View more questions Search