Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memeburke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Mini Daschunds Age
    Hello,
    Does anyone know how old a mini daschund can expect to live? I have Two and their getting older. I guess you can say I'm getting nervous. My daughter had to just put her dog down aftr 13yrs. Shirley Burke
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2008, 08:30 AM
    The average age for a mini dozen is approximately 14-16, but can extend beyond that if utd on their vaccinations and fed organic dog food.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysWriting
    The average age for a mini dozen is approximately 14-16, but can extend beyond that if utd on their vaccinations and fed organic dog food.

Other factors that influence how well a doxie ages includes their weight and their history of back or other medical problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Daschunds and Parakeets? [ 3 Answers ]

We have two mini piebald daschunds who are normal for their breed--they love to sniff and eat whatever they find on the floor. My daughter wants a parakeet, and as I expect a lot of birdseed debris on the floor, I am wondering if eating this would be harmful to the dogs. Also if the bird got...

Rawhide for daschunds [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 11 week old doxi and a 7 year old doxi,they both love to chomp at knotted rawhide and even play tug of war with it,I find this great as they are bonding well together,I just want to know how much rawhide shuold I be giving them?

Breeding Daschunds [ 2 Answers ]

I have a black and tan male miniature daschund and I will be getting a female black and tan min daschund soon. Ans I was wondering when I breed them will I only get black and tan puppies?

Fighting Mini Daschunds [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have two mini daschunds (male & female) both have been fixed. For the most part they are best friends however, sometimes they get into vicious fights over toys. The fights don't last very long and afterwards they lick and make up. My question is what is the best way to break the fight up?...

View more questions Search