Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tricia7488 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Birth control
    I have been on birth control for a really long time and on the same kind for at least a year now but recently it has been making me really sick, I have always taken it at 9:00pm and now after I take it makes me really nauseas and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm not sure why and I'm in the middle of my cycle so I don't think I'm pregnant.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jun 5, 2008, 02:38 PM
    With any medication you can always have side effects, so you might want to switch have you spoken to your doctor about this? And what kind are you on?

Jun 5, 2008, 02:47 PM
    I am on microgestin fe 1.5/30 and I have been on the same kind for a while now and this sickness is just starting now I don't understand
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 02:52 PM
    I was on the same kind, and that happened to me to... I was taking mine 8pm. Perhaps it's the time of day that its taken, I don't know. I switched to Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo... It's been great.

Jun 5, 2008, 03:01 PM
    I know I was on ortho lo a while ago but I have to be on a strong perscription and all three weeks are the same strength cause otherwise I was getting my period every two weeks because it was so low
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Interesting... Perhaps try something else.. That was my point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Control causes birth defects? [ 1 Answers ]

So I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and was reading some info about it and noticed that it said you should not take it if you are pregnant (obviously!) because it causes birth defects. So then I started wondering, what if you are taking it and for some reason it doesn't work and you end up pregnant (as...

Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

Hey what could happen if I don't take my birth control pillls on time everyday? Am I at risk of getting pregnet?

Ibs and birth control [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I had a doctor recently diagnose me with IBS and I have noticed during my cycle it usually flares? I was wondering if anyone else with this condition has tried birth control as a means to control the symptoms. I really don't want to go on birth control but having PMS symptoms and IBS...

Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

hey if anyone can give me any info on the depo vara shot that would be great...i got it about a month ago about 4 months after having my son and its the first time i've used birth control...the doctor didn't tell me much about it, please any info u might have would help like the side effects ...

Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

HI there I was just wondering if I could be pregnant.. I am on the pill and have been for 3 months now... I am on my 3 month now... But on the 8th day of taking the pill my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex... I should be getting my period today and I feel crampy but nothing has shown yet. I am...

View more questions Search