Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singlemoma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Can brother and sister stay in the same room
    Hello I have two kids one is 10 1/2 and 7 3/4 I have been looking to rent a place and the prices are so high for a three bedroom a two bedroom is cheaper I work my tail off to make it now staying with friends and family since my husband left I'm mom and dad all in one and its hard. Need to know if my son and daughter could share a bedroom or my son to bunk out in a living room or something. Its so hard doing everything on my own again and finding a place of our own if any one has advice please fill free to help me I need it bad. Living with friends and family is getting old and cramped. Thank you so much
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Can they ?:?: yes, should they NO.
    You will only have issues if your ex wants to use this against you in divorce court. Also if complaints made to family and children servives could be an issue.

So nothing wrong if everything goes fine, no problem, but if a problem happens or a complaint, then it can be an issue
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Above is what I've heard too. They must have separate beds, that's the only rule. I'd go for it and enlist help from the kids. A curtain, or bookcase to separate two halves of the room can create privacy. Each can decorate his own half.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother and sister slleping in same room [ 22 Answers ]

What is the legal age that boys and girls have to start sleeping in separate bedrooms?

Brother and Sister sleeping together? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has 4 children, 2 girls 8+6 and 2 boys 5+4. Two of them stay over at the weekend but we would like to have all of them to start staying, is it illegal for them all to stay in the same room in bunk beds, we only have a 2 bedroom place?:confused:

Brother-Sister Relation Broken [ 18 Answers ]

Dear askmehelpdesk.com, I have a serious relationship problem with my sister ever since she knows I molested her 5 years ago. She is 14, & I'm 15 when naïve incident happened, she stop talking & responding to me ever since the incident although we are still living in the same house. It's my...

Brother and sister [ 4 Answers ]

Does cats (brother and sister) have kittens with eachather

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

View more questions Search