Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123steph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 12:54 PM
    How to replace tail light in Camry 2005 (se/le)
    Can anyone let me know how to replace the tail light on the passenger side of camry 2005, I think the model is LE not too sure though

Thanks!
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jun 5, 2008, 01:22 PM
    First you read your manual, I'm sure it's listed there. It's possible that you go insde the trunk and pop out a panel and replace it that way. If you are unable to figure it out, go to an auto supply store and generally speaking they will advise you there. They may not do it for you but they will help direct you.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Tail lamp.pdf

I have some repair manual info that should help you. Since I have taken some time to help you, whould you let us know if this worked for you or not.
    Click on the pdf to open it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 toyota camry brake light [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2005 toyota camry and my rear driver side brake light bulb is out. Can anyone suggest how to replace the bulb? Thanks.

How to replace light bulb, 1993 Camry [ 2 Answers ]

I feel silly asking this but I don't want to break anything trying to figure it out: I need to replace the driver side front running light on my 1993 Camry (the lens is yellow). There is one screw and when I remove it I'm no closer to getting to the bulb than before. I've replaced other things on...

Tail light issues [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1989 dodge ram 150 ls. My left rear turn signal doesn't flash bright when on, also the reverse lights start flashing like they are my hazards. I have changed the bulbs out already. My right turn signal doesn't do this when on.

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

View more questions Search