Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfloveu Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 10:21 AM
    "Forget me"
    Well I am 25Years old working for an Investment Banking company.
    It was when I was a student, doing my graduation.
    Then I just using Internet. Very soon I got someone who spoke to me sweetly. A Girl from Bangkok. We became close friends. And later after some 8 or 9 Months I expressed my feelings to her and said her that I am in love with her. She acccepted my love. We both loved each one very much. She was so caring and loving. She told me everything about her. I believed in all that she said.
    I used to bunk my school to chat with her on net. Got very less marks in exams. On weeekends I would enter the cyber in the morning and stayed there for 17 hours, speaking on net and reach my house late at night and get beaten from my parents for staying out for so late and never got food(she had internet connection at home and spoke to me from home). We shared this relation for about 3 1/2 years. I stuggled so much to live without her and without seeing her. Many a times I had shed blood tears thinking about the distance. But one day I decided to meet her. Searched a part time job and saved money. Worked for nights. Sacrificed my sleep and food for her.
    Then reached Bangkok (first time I had ever been out of my country). There was this shocking and heart breaking thing for me. She never meet me there. Nor spoke to me when I called her up.I even went to her college. I searched for her, asked people for her by showing her picuture, and asked them if she studies in this college. I even Slept on the road outside the college waiting for her.
    But she never turned up. While I was in the airport, I called her up. She only said "Forget me, sam".
    Had anyone had such a disaster in their life?
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Jun 5, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Can't say that I have friend.

Ummm, perhaps you should consider what drove you to such lenghts for a girl you never met? The phrase jumping in too soon is an understatement here. Try not to confuse love and wow somebody likes me.

Oh and next time think it ALL the way through before you travel the ends of the earth looking for little miss right... whom... you've... never... seen.

Sorry,it must suck.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Sounds like she s hiding something from you. Perhaps she was trying to save you from hartach
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 5, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Hi CF,

I am sorry that this happened to you. Obviously she is a cold, uncaring individual. What I suggest, and I know this is hard, is try and forget about her. The fact that she didn't even give you a reason as to why she called it off with you, is very unfair. You need to really look hard at what has happened, and know that you will find someone that will treat you with respect. I suggest you also get together with friends and go out and meet people. Maybe someone from your school?

Jun 5, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    Hi CF,

I am sorry that this happened to you. Obviously she is a cold, uncaring individual. What I suggest, and I know this is hard, is try and forget about her. The fact that she didn't even give you a reason as to why she called it off with you, is very unfair. You need to really look hard at what has happened, and know that you will find someone that will treat you with respect. I suggest you also get together with friends and go out and meet people. Maybe someone from your school?

I am no more in school now. I am working now. And am in the look out in this site for someone who has been cheated out. Because a broken heart understands another broken heart.
    I know she has cheated my pure and honest love. I stayed far from her but always felt her by my side. But...
    So I want to make a broken heart as mine now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 10:50 AM
    You went through an awful lot to meet that voice on the other side of the computer, and sorry it was for nothing. That's love though, work your A$$ of and go through hell, and for whatever reason they change their minds.

The Morale: Never give someone, more than you give yourself.

Put that same energy into loving yourself, as you did loving that dream.

Your results should be awesome.

Jun 5, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Everyone here has been hurt, and all of our hearts have been broken. We are all trying to heal, it is so hard, I know. The best thing to do right now is talk it all out with us.

Jun 5, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Everyone here has been hurt, and all of our hearts have been broken. We are all trying to heal, it is so hard, I know. The best thing to do right now is talk it all out with us.
    Starlite : I did do that. Now all I want to do is look for someone who can be mine( a broken heart to be my heart).

Jun 5, 2008, 11:16 AM
    I know, CF. And you will find that girl out there. You should take up a hobby, get an interest that you like to do (music, sports, etc), anything to get you out of the house and active. Once you do, you will start feeling better, and who knows? You may meet the girl of your dreams by being active. I would recommend not meeting anyone online right now though (not that you can't find someone nice), but I think if you are going to meet someone, you should meet them face to face. But first, you need to get out there, get into your hobbies, hang out with your friends, go out, and live life and have fun!

Jun 5, 2008, 11:21 AM
    I know, CF. And you will find that girl out there. You should take up a hobby, get an interest that you like to do (music, sports, etc), anything to get you out of the house and active. Once you do, you will start feeling better, and who knows? You may meet the girl of your dreams by being active. I would recommend not meeting anyone online right now though (not that you can't find someone nice), but I think if you are going to meet someone, you should meet them face to face. But first, you need to get out there, get into your hobbies, hang out with your friends, go out, and live life and have fun!
    Starlite: Why not on this site. All people are not dishonest here. They know what love is and understand it. They have lived with it. If I get someone nice and loving on this site (who is being betrayed by some guy), will it matter to her that we are away and can't have relation?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 11:29 AM
    This story is so heart wretching and it so sad you travel outside your country to sleep on roads and search all over for her she was scaming you but it sad had to go there to find out

Jun 5, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28
    This story is so heart wretching and it so sad you travel outside your country to sleep on roads and search all over for her she was scaming you but it sad had to go ther to find out

I know how I have felt all these days and what I have undergone. But today, here I am looking for someone who have lost her heart and looking for a good and honest heart . Wish I get someone here.

Jun 5, 2008, 11:39 AM
    It depends on the person. I see your point, but this is a site for people to help other people. Can two people meet on this site, start as friends and then fall for each other? I wouldn't doubt it at all. But, don't lose site that this is a site for support, not a dating site. If you happen to be talking with someone, and the two of you happen to hit it off, then that is great! But, you need to understand that this isn't a dating site. It is a support site first.

Jun 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
    It depends on the person. I see your point, but this is a site for people to help other people. Can two people meet on this site, start out as friends and then fall for each other? I wouldn't doubt it at all. But, don't lose site that this is a site for support, not a dating site. If you happen to be talking with someone, and the two of you happen to hit it off, then that is great! But, you need to understand that this isn't a dating site. It is a support site first.

I would also be a support for someone who needs a support and someone would give me support because I need support.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Jun 5, 2008, 11:42 AM
    WHAT!?

You mean I've been posting answers and questions here and there's little chance I'm going to get something from it?? Nobody told me that when I signed up!

Just kidding, good post Starlight.

Jun 5, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BMI
    WHAT!?!?!

You mean I've been posting answers and questions here and there's little chance I'm gonna get something from it???? Nobody told me that when I signed up!!

Just kidding, good post Starlight.
    Thanks BMI... and... sorry ;)
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 5, 2008, 11:50 AM
    I agree with Starlite...
    We have come to this site not looking for someone to get in a relationship with, but to seek advice!. This is what this site is meant for...
    Like she said you may find someone and fall in love with that person but that's not the point... If it happens AWESOME, but we're here for support...

Jun 5, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Thanks BMI....and...sorry ;)
    Starlite: I would tell you something. You never know whom would you meet and what that 'whom' would do in your life. Because there is always a special person in everybody's life. And you never know where you will find that special person.

Jun 5, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cfloveu
    I would also be a support for someone who needs a support and someone would give me support because i need support.
    You have to offer support first, really share your advice, and your experiences, but do it because you really want to help people, not because you are looking for that 'special someone'. If that is going to happen, it will happen, naturally

Jun 5, 2008, 12:12 PM
    You have to offer support first, really share your advice, and your experiences, but do it because you really want to help people, not because you are looking for that 'special someone'. If that is going to happen, it will happen, naturally
    I do advice people. There are so many people to whom I have give the best supportive advices
    1:how do I get her to open up?
    2:In South Dakota do you have to have your parents consent?
    3:I've told him I love him. By accident!
    4:I'm torn and don't know what to do
    And many more posts. And what I always advice them is to understand their love and stick to their true love. And advice them not to think from heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search