Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 6, 2008, 07:21 AM
    I know of people who met good people on eharmony. I don't now how much it costs, but they are happy with the people they met, and are doing well.

It's worth a shot for you, CF. Sign up, and see how you do! Good luck!
    cfloveu Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    I know of people who met good people on eharmony. I don't now how much it costs, but they are happy with the people they met, and are doing well.

It's worth a shot for you, CF. Sign up, and see how you do! Good luck!!
    Are there any sites which do not ask for $$$$$. Please help me out.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 6, 2008, 07:33 AM
    I Agree.. you Have To Go Out And Mingle... meet People!.

Jun 6, 2008, 07:36 AM
    YEA.. google " free dating sites " or something like that
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cfloveu
    Let me try some dating sites, probably those sites which do ask for $$$$$. Locally i have not tried yet.

I just saying when you joined an online site be weary and to me you take a higher risk because people can be whoever they want to be over the internet, but again my uncle tried and on the 4th try he me his wife. Also, there's is othe avenues to try around where I live they have this thing called speed dating it work for my friend. You can google speed dating and make sure you put your city so it can find places in your area. Also,I was stating ther othe means to meeting females besides online and if your not shy then get out and mangle.

Whoever i find good and charming - are engaged. So better looking for a person who have been betrayed and is looking for a good and solid relationship. Not a relation 'where you find the man being changed and apparently you change the man.'
    Don't think that only females that have been betrayed are only looking for a good man. Any female with common sense wants that. It's hard just meeting your match or someone you really can share your life with and want to share their with you as well. The hardest part is just meeting someone that has time to spend with you and especially someone who wants to spend with you.

Jun 6, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28
    Dont think that only females that have been betrayed are only looking for a good man. Any female with common sense wants that. It's hard just meeting your match or someone you really can share your life with and want to share their with you as well. The hardest part is just meeting someone that has time to spend with you and especially someone who wants to spend with you.

I have a question here. Here (on this site) there are so many females who have been betrayed and are looking for good man and do not want to make mistakes or do not want to continue their realtion which has hurt them. Can't I find any such female and show some kind of interest in me or in what I said ?

Jun 6, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Not reputable ones. But, in the meantime, get your friends together, and go out and meet people. Very, very important to have human interaction in person.

Jun 6, 2008, 09:05 AM
    CF:
    Why do you want to meet women who have been hurt?. Do you think they are able to love more or something like that?. seriously I don't get it...

Jun 6, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by damaged
    CF:
    Why do you wanna meet women who have been hurt???...Do you think they are able to love more or something like that??...seriously i dont get it...
    That is an excellent point, Damaged.

CF-whether or not a woman has been hurt is irrelevant. I know you want to be somebody's knight in shining armour, but you can do that with any woman, whether she has been hurt or not. Why the big focus on someone who is hurt? Because you got hurt? I know it would be a common ground (you hurt + someone else who was hurt) but you shouldn't limit your focus or search.

Jun 6, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by damaged
    CF:
    Why do you wanna meet women who have been hurt???...Do you think they are able to love more or something like that??...seriously i dont get it...
    Because a heart which had known and seen the realities of life is worth to be loved for me. We learn from the mistakes.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 09:38 AM
    That's why you was asking for starlite picture, thinking that maybe you might can start something?

I don't think all females on this site is burned because my friend a membe and only answer people questions because believe or not she's happily married and rarly visit here.

My question to you is that you feel the need to recuse someone after they recently been hurt and once again why do you referred the internet over human interaction, maybe you should try some chat lines.

Jun 6, 2008, 09:39 AM
    We do learn from mistakes (well, not everybody) you're right about that... but I don't think that only women that had been hurt can love... For example: I've been hurt & I'm not ready to " fall in love" or get into a relationship because I got to think about "ME" & getting out of this hole...
    IDk call me dumb but I still don't understand your intentions...

Jun 6, 2008, 09:47 AM
    That's why you was asking for starlite picture, thinking that maybe you might can start something?

I dont think all females on this site is burned because my friend a membe and only answer people questions because believe or not she's happily married and rarly visit here.

My question to you is that you feel the need to recuse someone after they recently been hurt and once again why do you referred the internet over human interaction, maybe you should try some chat lines.
    I would say you are right, Liz.

CF-I, like the rest of the women here on this site, are trying to make themselves stronger, heal their pain, and perhaps get back with their ex's or not, and help other people. You are missing the point of this site: IT IS NOT A DATING SITE.

IF you start talking to someone and hit it off with them on this site then that is great! (IF THE FEELING IS MUTUAL).

Me personally... I am working on myself and my issues, and yes, I would LOVE to get my ex back... but first I need to work on me, and get myself strong. So down the road, when I am healed and ready, I can be a better woman for my parter, who ever he is.

Jun 6, 2008, 10:27 AM
    I would say you are right, Liz.

CF-I, like the rest of the women here on this site, are trying to make themselves stronger, heal their pain, and perhaps get back with their ex's or not, and help other people. You are missing the point of this site: IT IS NOT A DATING SITE.

IF you start talking to someone and hit it off with them on this site then that is great! (IF THE FEELING IS MUTUAL).

Me personally...I am working on myself and my issues, and yes, I would LOVE to get my ex back...but first I need to work on me, and get myself strong. So down the road, when I am healed and ready, I can be a better woman for my parter, who ever he is.

Very true. But if people really have to get back to their ex, then why do they leave them at the first place. When they make someone as 'Mine', then why at all they break up and if they break up why at all they wait for that 'Mine'. Beg him/her or Please him/her.

Jun 6, 2008, 10:28 AM

I dont think all females on this site is burned because my friend a membe and only answer people questions because believe or not she's happily married and rarly visit here.

Liz, what I would have done looking at Starlits's picture. Let me tell you that when I had proposed my gal I had not seen her. And I had not seen her for an year nor did I ask for her picutre.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 10:36 AM
    How old are you again how can you propose to someone you never had any human contact with? Why are you so scare to go into the world and socialize instead of a computer , that is weird to me.

Jun 6, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Because love and relationships can be very complicated. There can be million reasons people break up, but also when two people love each other, and realize that love for one another, sometimes they work out the issues, and get back together. Love and relationships require work, whether you chose to believe this or not, they do! Even when you love someone and they love you back, you still have to work on the relationship. You have to realize two people are not the same; there will be differences.

Issues (not matter what the issues) arise in relationships, and sometimes people break up with the ones they love, and sometimes (more often than not) these people realize after the breakup of what went wrong. They then make some changes within themselves to better themselves, and because they love the person that they were with, they want to make things work... and a lot of times this can happen.

Jun 6, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Because love and relationships can be very complicated. There can be million reasons why people break up, but also when two people love each other, and realize that love for one another, sometimes they work out the issues, and get back together. Love and relationships require work, whether you chose to believe this or not, they do! Even when you love someone and they love you back, you still have to work on the relationship. You have to realize two people are not the same; there will be differences.

Issues (not matter what the issues) arise in relationships, and sometimes people break up with the ones they love, and sometimes (more often than not) these people realize after the breakup of what went wrong. They then make some changes within themselves to better themselves, and because they love the person that they were with, they want to make things work...and alot of times this can happen.
    And in your case, it is you who need to make changes? And now is it you who had to work things with him?
    Can't issues be resolved before they breakup? Someone thinks so many times before he/she falls in love, then why he/she don't think before breakup, is it because that there is always an option open to get back to the ex? They couldn' work things before but wish to work later?

Jun 6, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cfloveu
    And in your case, it is you who need to make changes? And now is it you who had to work things with him?
    Can't issues be resolved before they breakup? Somone thinks so many times before he/she falls in love, then why he/she dont think before breakup, is it coz that there is always an option open to get back to the ex? They couldn' work things before but wish to work later?
    Actually, it is both of us, my ex and me who need to make some changes, for ourselves, first. Because if we don't address our own issues, the relationship will keep on breaking. No matter how much love we have for each other.

Sometimes yes, issues can be resolved before a breakup, of course. But, there are times where they unfortunately can't, and a break-up occurs. Once a breakup occurs it can cause the two people (or just one, it depends) to realize 'hey I love this person, I love our relationship" and they look within themselves to see what possible changes they have to make within themselves (if any), and try and reconcile once they address the issues.

Or there are relationships that start great, then for what ever reason, the people don't want to be in it anymore, and they move on, realizing that they can find someone more compatible for them.

Jun 6, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Actually, it is both of us, my ex and me who need to make some changes, for ourselves, first. Because if we don't address our own issues, the relationship will keep on breaking. No matter how much love we have for each other.

Sometimes yes, issues can be resolved before a breakup, of course. But, there are times where they unfortunatley can't, and a break-up occurs. Once a breakup occurs it can cause the two people (or just one, it depends) to realize 'hey I love this person, I love our relationship" and they look within themselves to see what possible changes they have to make within themselves (if any), and try and reconcile once they address the issues.

Or there are relationships that start out great, then for what ever reason, the people don't want to be in it anymore, and they move on, realizing that they can find someone more compatible for them.
    And how do you think you have to fix the problem in your case?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search