Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 04:43 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2850841,

I'm confused as in your other post your married, and that's not the picture you paint here though. What's going on here??
    ajhastings88 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jun 5, 2008, 05:29 PM
    ?weird?
    cfloveu Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2850841,

I'm confused as in your other post your married, and thats not the picture you paint here though. Whats going on here?????

I didn't understand your post. Who is Married ? I have never been married. Everything was demolished before I could reach the marriage level.

Jun 6, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ajhastings88
    ?wierd?

Sorry? What you really meant?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 05:07 AM
    I think it will be in your best interest to follow her direction and forget her. She didn't have the nerve to tell you she wasn't coming, so why chase her

Jun 6, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    I think it will be in your best interest to follow her direction and forget her. She didn't have the nerve to tell you she wasn't coming, so why chase her

True. But where do you think that I can get a true and honest gir(I want to meet her online). To prove my ex girlfriend that I have found someone who is true and loves me honestly.
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 6, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cfloveu
    I dint understand your post. Who is Married ? I have never been married. Everything was demolished before i could reach the marraige level.
    CF - Read this:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/academ...sm-222716.html

This is you??

Jun 6, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1

Ah! This one is what my friend did. He didn't knew how he need to log in all that. So he put his post to ask about his wife's career. Guys, I apologize for that. He is Sanjay and I am Rahul. Sorry for the confusion guys.

Jun 6, 2008, 05:36 AM

Starlite, how you doing now. By the way what is your age?

Jun 6, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Still wanting my ex back. Trying to be strong
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 6, 2008, 05:53 AM
    True. But where do you think that i can get a true and honest gir(i want to meet her online). To prove my ex gf that i have found someone who is true and loves me honestly.
    Why don't you go out, and meet some people instead of looking for a girl online?. You can make new "real" friends and maybe find the love of your life...

& why do you need to prove anything to your ex GF?. I don't even think she cares!. Forget about her.. Your kind of obsessed & that's not healthy...

Jun 6, 2008, 05:53 AM
    Still wanting my ex back. Trying to be strong
    Can I see your picture?

Jun 6, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by damaged
    why don't you go out, and meet some people instead of looking for a girl online???...You can make new "real" friends and maybe find the love of your life...

& why do you need to prove anything to your ex GF??...I dont even think she cares!!..Forget about her..Your kinda obsessed & thats not healthy...

May be true. But still I want to make myself convinced with that. Are there any dating portals online?

Jun 6, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Can i see your picture?
    NO

Jun 6, 2008, 06:03 AM
    NO
    Just wanted to see the amazing person who's been waiting for her love for long time? And just says "I dont want to give up".

Jun 6, 2008, 06:23 AM
    I don't have any pics of me. That is the reason I put the star up.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 6, 2008, 06:29 AM
    May be true. But still i want to make myself convinced with that. Are there any dating portals online?

Convice yourself of what?. that you can find a loving, caring woman??
    I don't doubt it... maybe one day you will.. But is not as easy as you think...
    Do you think that by going on a dating site you will meet a person on the first day and you will fall in love?. U won't... It takes time!!

Joing Eharmony or something!

Jun 6, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by damaged
    convice yourself of what??...that you can find a loving, caring woman???
    i don't doubt it...maybe one day you will..But is not as easy as you think....
    Do you think that by going on a dating site you will meet a person on the first day and you will fall in love??...U won't...It takes time!!!

Joing Eharmony or something!
    CF - What Damaged is saying is 100% true. It takes time, and once you do meet your love, it takes work. ALL relationships take work.

If you want to good dating site, go to www.eharmony.com; just like damaged said. You will have to pay $$ but, perhaps you may find what you are looking for.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 06:45 AM
    I just want to add online dating sites have worked for some people but most of the time it don't. Don't just focus on that being your only way to meet girls, you have to leave the computer and go out and mangle. You took a chance already and interacted with someone for over 3 years you don't want to go through something similar again or I agree with the above if that's your thing do it locally and don't drag the meeting and if they do then something not right.

Jun 6, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28
    I just want to add online dating sites have worked for some people but most of the time it dont. Dont just focus on that being your only way to meet girls, you have to leave the computer and go out and mangle. You took a chance already and interacted with someone for over 3 years you dont want to go through something similar again or I agree with the above if thats your thing do it locally and dont drag the meeting and if they do then something not right.

Let me try some dating sites, probably those sites which do ask for $$$$$. Locally I have not tried yet. Whoever I find good and charming - are engaged. So better looking for a person who have been betrayed and is looking for a good and solid relationship. Not a relation 'where you find the man being changed and apparently you change the man.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search