Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbelony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Cure for fibroids
    What hom remedies or diets I can use to either shrink or get rid of my fibroids
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 02:00 PM
    I am not aware of any home remedies for fibroids. You need to consult with a physician on the management of them.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 02:15 PM
    What kind of fibroids? In the breast, uterus, ovaries or elsewhere?
    TwinkletOes26 Posts: 182, Reputation: 2
    -

Jun 27, 2008, 05:23 PM
    The only way to be rid of fibroids(uteran anyway) is to have them surgically removed BUT they usually grow back w/in a few yrs... taking because helps w the heavy bleeding. I know once I started taking because pills my fibroids shrunk... but the best thing to do is have them checked every yr whenever you get your yearly pap test done. Ive heard thistle(herb) helps but I don't know about its effectiveness
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 05:42 PM
    From what I looked up you should cook in cast iron and eat clams, oysters, organ meats, beef, pork, poultry, fish, liver, dried beans and peas, iron-fortified cereals, bread, and pasta products, dark green leafy vegetables (chard, spinach, mustard greens, kale), dried fruits, nuts, and seeds, yogurt, lots of vitamin C,
    Avoid tea and anything containing tannin.
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Ladies, we still don't know if these are uterine fibroids or breast fibroids. If they are fibroids in the breast tissue, avoid anything that contains caffeine.
    prisha Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2009, 07:02 PM

Depending on where they are located and how severe they are Chinese herbs may help.
    80% of women have uterine fibroids and they are only a problem if they are a problem. If they are in a bad place or they are causing heavy bleeding, or they are large and pushing on another organ like the bladder they may need to be removed surgically. Chinese herbs are the most potent herbs I know of but they aren't potent enough to clear them unless they are small otherwise it take too long to see an effect.

Natural fertility treatments irregular period treated, fertility
    Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Since this thread is almost a year old. It is closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Enlarged Uterus, No Fibroids [ 0 Answers ]

In August had pelvic ultrasound performed, a transabdominal (done NPOx12 hr, not per protocol) and a transvaginal. Test ordered as result of severe back/abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting and lightheadedness. Two urine test: 1st test normal. 2nd test ordered at f/u visit as standard...

Cures for fibroids [ 6 Answers ]

I have two fibroids. What natural medicines can I take to get rid of them?

Burning sensation in uterine fibroids [ 1 Answers ]

Why are my uterine fibroids burning?

View more questions Search