Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyless Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Trying to get pregnant for 7 yrs
    Hello, I'm 24 yrs old and got married when I was 18 yrs old and have been trying to get pregnant since but no luck yet. I'm not sure why but maybe it's because I don't have periods. Anybody here have any advice ? Or anybody going through the same? Please help!! :( :(
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jun 6, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Have you been to the doctor about this?

No periods could certainly mean you're not ovulating. Call your GYN for an appointment to discuss all of this.

p.s. The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler is a great help, I highly recommend it.

GL!
    keely123 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2008, 02:26 PM
    I was told I could never be pregnant and I have 2 children and I am 24 been technically married for 3 almost for but been trying since 18. (my husband and I been together 10 yrs) Don't give up hope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Dog pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

What is tuck-up and what is a vulva? I need to know fast I think my dog is pregnant!!

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My last m p was dec 10,2007 I was most fertile 24-28 I believe I had intercourse on the 23rd to 24th 26th 27 28 30 31 1 2 unprotected I have brown spottin now its sticky and it doesn't have a odor it started yesterday night it was light pink then it turn brown could this be implantation bleeding?

Getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage two weeks ago and I wan to get pregnant again, is there any problem, and what should I do to prevent the other pregnant from miscarriage

View more questions Search