Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zhangsan168 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 07:40 AM
    How to speak english well
    I am chinese,My English is very poor,bu I want to improve my english level,I study hard but it work little .I want to get a kind of shortcut to have progress,Who could tell me?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Jun 5, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Ni hao Zhangsan168 :P

To learn better English a few things you can do is be surrounded by the English speaking culture.
    Watch TV shows, read books, and listen to music that is in English.
    Try to have a lot of English speaking friends, so you can communicate and pick up on the language.
    It is important to keep your Chinese, because it is apart of who you are, so don't leave the Chinese culture.

There are many books that can help you learn English, also they have English classes for people who want to learn, depending on where you live.

Maybe this website may help

Learn English

Good Luck and don't give up! :)

为了更好地学习英语几件事你可以做的,是被包围了由以英语为母语的文化。
    观赏电视节目,看书,听音乐,就是在英语。
    尝试有很多以英语为母语的朋友,所以你可以沟通,并挑选了对语言。
    这是很重要的保持你的中文,因为它是除了对你是谁,所以不要离开中华文化。

有许多书籍,可以帮助您学习英语的,也有英语班的人谁想要了解,这取决于你的居住地。

也许这个网站可以帮助

Learn English

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kid can't speak clearly [ 11 Answers ]

I am a Saudi woman. I have a daughter that will be turning four on 11/8. She doesn't speak that much. She says words like "stop", "ouch", "bye-bye", "milk", " sleep", and "thank you". She can count to ten and he tries to say his ABC's in English and Arabic. However these words are not that clear....

My adult son won't speak to me/us. [ 13 Answers ]

35 years ago I was a single mother with 3 kids. It was hard. Their father was an abusive drunk. I divorced the drunk and married a man who I thought would help me raise my kids. He did so financially, but was an overbearing and demanding stepfather. The kids rebelled and eventually left home...

Speak english [ 7 Answers ]

I'm new in this sit and I do not speak english as first language So I want help to know this languge very well

3 YR old do not speak [ 3 Answers ]

HELLO, This is my first post here I have a problem my 3 yr old does not speak,we want to train him but he don't give much importance to our words,though his hearing powers are excellent,he sometimes utter2-3 words of his own choice, We are in foreign country and have very few friends here,so...

He doesn't speak english! [ 2 Answers ]

I've just started a relationship about 3 weeks ago, and so far it's been going well. The only problem is that he doesn't speak english! I just wonder if it can go anywhere fuurther. I speak spanish, and am helping him to learn some english. I want to have a serious relationship, but am not sure if...

View more questions Search