Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat2204 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Can a Trac phone number be traced?
    Someone is texting my son from a trac phone. The texts will not stop and some are inappropriate. Verizon said we cannot block the number. I did a reverse phone number search, but I haven't received a report yet. Is it possible to trace a trac phone number? Also can this be reported somewhere?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 5, 2008, 07:45 AM
    By inappropriate, I assume you mean vulger or sexual. Take your son's phone to the police and show them the text messages. They can then subpeona TracPhone's records to find out who the number belongs to. There is nothing YOU can do since TracPhone will not release that info except to law enforcement or with a court order.
    Wildcat2204 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Thanks so much for the information!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a phone number [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a phone number for the Family Court in Charleston,WV?

Phone number [ 3 Answers ]

What is a phone number for Yahoo?

Where can I look up a Phone number on the Web? [ 16 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows of a web site where I can look up a phone number? I tried the white and yellow pages but its like $14.00 Is there any free look up web sites? :confused:

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Yahoo Phone Number [ 2 Answers ]

I need a phone number for Yahoo. Can anyone help? Thank you.

View more questions Search